Champion Tier

rated by 0 users
Fri, Apr 14 2017 10:56 AM (40 replies)
  • hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Sun, Dec 6 2015 11:39 AM

YankeeJim:

hpurey:
    Just dropped another .01 off and am at 61.00 so have no idea on how long it will take me LOL.

LOL, only another 2 strokes, maybe by next Christmas with me. Maybe we can resurrect our epic race to TL and call it a slow crawl this time. 2 1/2 strokes for me as it took me this long to get back the 4 strokes WGT whacked me with in that update.  :-D

LOL Jim,  I've been keeping an eye on your average just waiting to see if we'd be close at any point just to suggest another race.   

Slow crawl is effin funny though!    Not that I want to make the push for Champion,  but at this point I really have nothing else to shoot for as far as 'what's next' in the game goes.  

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Sun, Dec 6 2015 2:24 PM

Heh, well I'll spot you the 1/2 stroke if you're up for it. Gonna label us red tee warriors, though.  :-D

• tanneralis
    419 Posts
    Sun, Dec 6 2015 3:48 PM

Funnily enough 4 ranked rounds after i posted this thread i was moved up to Champion tier....thx for all the advice and opinions.

Regards.

Greg.

• tanneralis
    419 Posts
    Sun, Dec 6 2015 3:53 PM

Although I must say with the green speed and everything else the same as the Tour Legend tier I can't see any point to the new tiers at all.....except for manhood extensions.

Champion tier should be championship 13.5 or 14 for green speed and ranked rounds should have higher average wind speeds.......obviously the tees can't go back any further.......just bragging rights alone seems like a total waste

• hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Mon, Dec 7 2015 8:04 AM

YankeeJim:

Heh, well I'll spot you the 1/2 stroke if you're up for it. Gonna label us red tee warriors, though.  :-D

LOL,  who said we'd only play red tees, and who gives a *** how we make it.  We'll be there eventually anyways.   I'm sure you'll catch up to me soon enough and once we are close enough, then we can make some fun out of it.  

Biggest difference between Champ and TL is the tourney leaderboards and I ain't doing to good even if I was put up against some of these lower tiered natural talents LOL.

It's just something to do.  :)

tanneralis:
    Funnily enough 4 ranked rounds after i posted this thread i was moved up to Champion tier.

Congrats

• oneeyedjohn
    9,570 Posts
    Wed, Dec 23 2015 6:40 PM

commiserations

the last time I won anything in a tier based comp was probably as a TM

• EasyEdward
    13,507 Posts
    Wed, Dec 23 2015 6:49 PM

oneeyedjohn:

commiserations

the last time I won anything in a tier based comp was probably as a TM

Hold on - stop the presses!  You can win something on WGT?

• hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Fri, Feb 19 2016 6:40 AM

hpurey:
    Once I get there, not that I'm Champ material but it's inevitable since the average is false anyway,  but once I get there I'll post the average so we know more closely as to what it needs to be.

Well, I made Champ this morning before leaving for work.  Was at 59.02 and shot a 28 at my go-to course for posting a for sure 30 or better (BPB front).  That 28 dropped me down to 58.99 and poof, before the final screen of the round popped up I noticed I had an additional 250 credit's to my name LOL.   It then proceded to inform me that I unlocked zero items and then asked if I wanted to visit the proshop.  L O effin' L.

Not sure on my number of ranked rounds as TL though.  The screenshot I had in my blog won't show but I know it's around in my messages somewhere.  If I had to, I'd guess I was around the 2,000 ranked rounds and no idea as to how many were the Par 3 and Par 5 courses.  But a little over 2 years as TL was starting to get old LOL.

hpurey:
    Just dropped another .01 off and am at 61.00 so have no idea on how long it will take me LOL.

This statement was posted on December 5th, so approximately 2.5 months for me to drop my average 2 points.   

The only question now is,  is the average needed for Champion 59.00 or 58.99 and below?  But, we should have a more clear idea as to what the average needs to be.

• ct690911
    7,205 Posts
    Fri, Feb 19 2016 7:19 AM

hpurey:

hpurey:
    Once I get there, not that I'm Champ material but it's inevitable since the average is false anyway,  but once I get there I'll post the average so we know more closely as to what it needs to be.

Well, I made Champ this morning before leaving for work.  Was at 59.02 and shot a 28 at my go-to course for posting a for sure 30 or better (BPB front).  That 28 dropped me down to 58.99 and poof, before the final screen of the round popped up I noticed I had an additional 250 credit's to my name LOL.   It then proceded to inform me that I unlocked zero items and then asked if I wanted to visit the proshop.  L O effin' L.

Not sure on my number of ranked rounds as TL though.  The screenshot I had in my blog won't show but I know it's around in my messages somewhere.  If I had to, I'd guess I was around the 2,000 ranked rounds and no idea as to how many were the Par 3 and Par 5 courses.  But a little over 2 years as TL was starting to get old LOL.

hpurey:

This statement was posted on December 5th, so approximately 2.5 months for me to drop my average 2 points.   

The only question now is,  is the average needed for Champion 59.00 or 58.99 and below?  But, we should have a more clear idea as to what the average needs to be.

Long way to say you made Champion...but sincerest congratulations..:)

ct

RSS