Forums

Help › Forums

DAY 2 CHRISTMAS....2015

Wed, Dec 16 2015 5:09 PM (84 replies)
  • johnabel1234
    146 Posts
    Mon, Dec 14 2015 10:11 PM

Well folks i hope we put a smile on some faces out there. Sorry we could get to all.There are 10 more days left so keep trying.

Just want to say THANKS to STICKY63 and HARRYB1949,for joining in.

THIS DAY IS CLOSED

MERRY CHRISTMAS and BEST WISHES to all

• stallion860
    3,312 Posts
    Tue, Dec 15 2015 12:12 AM

mrcaddie:

stallion860:
    Perhaps I'm wrong also but I thought the point was to help out the less financially albe or newer member

Hey Steve,

I don't usually like to interrupt other Santa's threads, but I saw your comment and thought I could clarify things.

Yes, the earlier events were initially started with newer players in mind. It was about a year or two ago that I realized I was discriminating against the vast majority of the community by limiting the event to newer players only. Santa doesn't discriminate...everyone should have the opportunity to find something under their tree during this holiday season...and I mean everyone!

I hope that answers your question.

Happy Holidays

MC

Thanks MC.I appreciate the reply and clarification.Apologies if it came across at the end like I was telling you how to distribute your generosity.That certainly wasn't my intent.

Kudos to you and all the other Santa's for helping out the deserving and for giving all players the opportunity to find a gift.

If you ever need someone to play "Bad Santa" for a day who only gives to those without top gear and less than $50 in career earnings then please send me a friend request and count me in for 10000.

Of course all members of the community would still have the opportunity to ask for a gift though.

If my offer is not in the spirit of what you and your friends have intended here then again my most humblest Canadian apologies,carry on.

Steve

• askimm404
    5 Posts
    Tue, Dec 15 2015 12:30 AM

STICKY63:

askimm404:
    A nice 3 wood will be very welcome

For your enjoyment

Hit 'em straight

Merry Christmas

How kind of you. I am very very grateful to be one of the lucky ones.

My best wishes to all Santas, elves and MrCaddie for organising this great event.

Merry Xmas.

Al

• wtiger22
    1,027 Posts
    Tue, Dec 15 2015 12:38 AM

Very much appreciated

this is a wonderful gesture and i only hope that in future years i am in a position where i can do the same for someone else.

thank you so much and merry xmas to you and yours

• DaniUnchained
    44 Posts
    Tue, Dec 15 2015 12:51 AM

Thank you Sticky63, very much appreciated.

Merry Xmas to all

• askimm404
    5 Posts
    Tue, Dec 15 2015 12:58 AM

My posts are moderated so I can't edit my first one thanking Sticky63 for my 3 wood.

So here is what it has done for my game - playing Congress in a weekly, hole No 6, I can reach in two and then I have this little chip ( no replay available ) but is from 8 yards behind and I hit 6 and in it goes for my first eagle.

Thank U  Thank U  Thank U

Al

• oneeyedjohn
    9,572 Posts
    Tue, Dec 15 2015 3:02 AM

nice going Santas johnabel1234 & sticky63, u helped my friend and I can't tell u how grateful he is.

• L0ngB4ll
    18 Posts
    Tue, Dec 15 2015 3:16 AM

Taylor made m1 would be great, 280 distance, least ill take the chance and ask, great thing hear guys. i also more than anything want to request for someone else that is in need of a driver. mikemit41. thanks 

• CEverett12
    14,177 Posts
    Tue, Dec 15 2015 5:03 AM

Thank you Santa john  and thank you Santa sticky  , You guys made a lot of folks happy .

Merry Christmas ...

• BroncoRod
    411 Posts
    Tue, Dec 15 2015 5:21 AM

Merry Christmas Mr Caddie and thank you once again for being such an amazing Santa for WGT!!!

I am hoping to get rid of the last 'Starter club" in my bag, the infamous putter!!

I would be forever greatful if I were to receive the .

MAX Control Putter (Master+)!!!

Merry Christmas sir and thanks again!!!

RSS