Forums

Help › Forums

DAY 2 CHRISTMAS....2015

Wed, Dec 16 2015 5:09 PM (84 replies)
  • johnabel1234
    146 Posts
    Mon, Dec 14 2015 12:15 AM

JOHNABEL1234 and STICKY63,are santas helpers today. Let us know what you need from the pro shop. we will  be back later to gift a few items today. MERRY CHRISTMAS

• PCTaylor
    27 Posts
    Mon, Dec 14 2015 12:19 AM

Dear Santa's and his little Elves,

Maybe the SA postoffice is on strike again :)
    Or maybe my name is on your list of naughty boys:(
    But I promise, pinky promise, that I have been a good boy since I joined WGT.
    I even bit my tongue that one day when my playing partner in the alt game was cussing me for always placing the ball in the long grass,it really wasn't intentional but I was just having a off day.
    I also on occasion, when I can afford it, have sent a few balls out to others whom I felt deserve a thank you.
    I would be really excited to find one of these under my tree this year.

MAX Slow Meter Balls (Pro+)
    TaylorMade R15 Driver
    TaylorMade R15 3 Fairway Wood (L41+)
    TaylorMade R15 3 Hybrid 19° (L43+)

Thanks.
    p.s I also left some oatmeal cookies - homebaked - under the tree, i'm sure Rudolph will like one too.

• wtiger22
    1,027 Posts
    Mon, Dec 14 2015 12:26 AM

Merry xmas guys

If possible i would like a sleeve or two of nike level 75+ balls

i rarely accumulate enough credits to allow me to purchase decent balls from the shop

whether i am successful or not merry xmas and a wonderful new year to everyone involved with this

thank you

wtiger22 (mike)

• FATTY501
    9,445 Posts
    Mon, Dec 14 2015 12:28 AM

I write to request on behalf of one of my members of my newly formed club - I played a game with DAMWEED a tour pro of level 68, he has pleaded for a driver which shoots more than 215 yards.  I thought it was quite a modest request and therefore I plead with the santa's to help out this player.

Kindest regards

Sue

• WonkyDriver777
    21 Posts
    Mon, Dec 14 2015 12:33 AM

Hello to today's Santa and his Elves.

I have an unusual request.

Maybe even this will be too big an ask for Santa - but here goes - could you please deliver to my Country Club, that is currently on Level 3 a few players who play and use their CC passes regulary so that my Club can reach Level 4 and myself and the rest of the members can have the Stroke Pal for free for life.

Thank you for your consideration.

p.s Name of my County Club is Winelands Country Club RSA

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Mon, Dec 14 2015 1:05 AM

Great stuff Johnabel and Sticky, proud to have members like you in the WGT community,

May your Christmas wishes come true.

• DaniUnchained
    44 Posts
    Mon, Dec 14 2015 1:16 AM

Dear Santa,

thanks for your great work keeping everyone happy :)

I would love to have an Adams TIght Lies Hybrid (L88) or an ATV Wedge 56° (L86) but if is too much any sleeve of balls will be plenty enough

Dani

• SamBigE
    43 Posts
    Mon, Dec 14 2015 2:31 AM

xmas bump and best wishes to All

• NevellsK
    78 Posts
    Mon, Dec 14 2015 2:32 AM

Dear Santa i would like a Level 100 nike driver for christmas!

Merry christmas to all

• FATTY501
    9,445 Posts
    Mon, Dec 14 2015 2:36 AM

Another member has posted a request on a wish list on my club page the member is XAV66, he is a level 46 Tour Pro and is trying really hard to improve his game. I have asked them to send a letter direct to you but somehow these club newbies are reluctant to post.

Dear Santa...

TaylorMade R11 3 Hybrid 15.5 (Graphite) (L31+)

395 Credits
    My fav brackets are getting longer and windier and I'm roughing it too much...I think this club may be my saviour. 
    I will leave you a nice hot steaming flask of hot chocolate and some cookies for when you drop by , thank you sue xx
RSS