Forums

Help › Forums

DAY 2 CHRISTMAS....2015

Wed, Dec 16 2015 5:09 PM (84 replies)
  • hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Mon, Dec 14 2015 12:36 PM

hpurey:
    I'd love to ask for a few sleeves of L48 Nikes, but I think there are others out there that deserve and need stuff more than I do.

Just wanted to say thanks for the unexpected surprise in my inventory.  

so,  THANKS Dandycap for the L48's.

14 Dec
    dandycap sent the NIKE 20XI-X Balls (L48+) as a gift.

• PCTaylor
    27 Posts
    Mon, Dec 14 2015 1:00 PM

cadornette:

When you buy something with your credit card they add a dang tax and they increase the final price a 30%,  I also wish Santa sees me and helps both of us. Cheers and Merry Christmas! =) I wouldnt ask for a driver if i really didnt need it

:) yup I know what you mean, hope so too bud, tell you what if he does see us and helps us we make a deal - we sell old clubs and instead of pocketting money we help someone else out with whatever WGT gives us as used club price?

• leond11
    59 Posts
    Mon, Dec 14 2015 1:17 PM

I would very much appreciate any of these:

MAX Meter 56° Wedge (L89+)

MAX Meter 60° Wedge (L90+)

MAX Meter 64° Wedge (L91+)

Thank you

• duffer19
    3,670 Posts
    Mon, Dec 14 2015 1:29 PM

no please - just make it happen -

full set of irons and woods santa - from the back rooms of the workshop - say the pile of 2011 stuff - hehe -

and Yellow Nike's for H :))

Merry Xmas

• mrcaddie
    2,429 Posts
    Mon, Dec 14 2015 2:30 PM

FATTY501:
    Another member has posted a request on a wish list on my club page

Hey Sue,

It might be easier if you just point the members of your club in our direction instead of you asking for gifts for them.

Post the following link in your clubs forum so everyone can read how the event works.

http://www.wgt.com/forums/t/356200.aspx

Thanks in advance.

MC

• BeepBeepFatAzz
    55 Posts
    Mon, Dec 14 2015 2:35 PM

Hi Gl To all I Would Love Get My Driver Taylor Made R15 Level 90t

• FATTY501
    9,445 Posts
    Mon, Dec 14 2015 2:41 PM

hi hun I will but honestly most are newish and getting them to read the forums is hard enough babe.

But thank you I will

Sue x

mrcaddie:

FATTY501:
    Another member has posted a request on a wish list on my club page

Hey Sue,

It might be easier if you just point the members of your club in our direction instead of you asking for gifts for them.

Post the following link in your clubs forum so everyone can read how the event works.

http://www.wgt.com/forums/t/356200.aspx

Thanks in advance.

MC

• mrcaddie
    2,429 Posts
    Mon, Dec 14 2015 3:09 PM

stallion860:
    Perhaps I'm wrong also but I thought the point was to help out the less financially albe or newer member

Hey Steve,

I don't usually like to interrupt other Santa's threads, but I saw your comment and thought I could clarify things.

Yes, the earlier events were initially started with newer players in mind. It was about a year or two ago that I realized I was discriminating against the vast majority of the community by limiting the event to newer players only. Santa doesn't discriminate...everyone should have the opportunity to find something under their tree during this holiday season...and I mean everyone!

I hope that answers your question.

Happy Holidays

MC

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Mon, Dec 14 2015 3:09 PM

FATTY501:
    I will but honestly most are newish and getting them to read the forums is hard enough

I would seriously get all your members to read the main forums, especially if they are new to the game.

There is a ton of information in here that will knock shots off their scores....add to that the Crcaddies Xmas giveaway....they are onto a winner.

• patriciawilliams
    3,273 Posts
    Mon, Dec 14 2015 4:07 PM

Merry Christmas everyone.....great job Santa's :)

RSS