Forums

Help › Forums

Day 5 Christmas 2015

Fri, Dec 18 2015 9:28 AM (124 replies)
  • frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Thu, Dec 17 2015 9:34 AM

Great start  for Day 5   .........            Merry Christmas  to all  .......  I hope this day bring has mush joy  we  where  given yesterday .......    Blessed be in Love and Peace . Francois

• WWilliams46
    91 Posts
    Thu, Dec 17 2015 9:38 AM

Hi Santa,

I have been a good boy this year but unfortunately I am between levels where I cannot really upgrade right now.  Luckily I like what I have at the moment so if Santa could maybe find a couple of sleeves laying around that would really appreciated ?

Nike L81 ???

Thanks to you and all the Santas !!!!

• Bohemian1
    690 Posts
    Thu, Dec 17 2015 10:27 AM

Dear santa, could i please have the Cleveland 588(lvl 78) wedge please,this would be a most welcome find in my stocking and would help immensely to improve my game.

Such a very nice thing you are all doing here, keep up the good work and well done to all who have found goodies in their stockings so far.

Merry Christmas to you all and a very propsperous New Year

Tom (Bohemian1)

• cej0
    255 Posts
    Thu, Dec 17 2015 10:45 AM

thanks santas!

i would like some L71 nike 20XI balls

thanks!

• TeeTimeSmitty
    1,972 Posts
    Thu, Dec 17 2015 10:54 AM

Merry Christmas Everyone! One of Santa's Helpers from the LLCC here watching. I will check back in this evening and try to help a few realize their Wish's as the request are many.

I hope your Holiday's are filled w/ Joy, Family, and Good Food.

Smitty

• mysuperclarets
    244 Posts
    Thu, Dec 17 2015 11:11 AM

Taylor Made R1 driver or Big Bertha dvr please Santa

• Dreamweaver70
    67 Posts
    Thu, Dec 17 2015 11:22 AM

Hello Lobsters...Hoping to find a Nike level 94 putter or sleeve of Nike RZN (Level 90) balls under the tree.  Enjoy the milk and cookies :-)  Ho Ho Ho and Merry Christmas.

DW

• GatorJohn56
    154 Posts
    Thu, Dec 17 2015 11:31 AM

Dear Santa, I would really like to receive a TaylorMade R1 Super TP 8.0 White Driver (OBAN shaft) (L98+) for Christmas.

Merry Christmas to ALL!!

John

• cretedawg
    677 Posts
    Thu, Dec 17 2015 11:33 AM

not a member but just wanted to say that this is a fine thing that you do   Merry Christmas E 1

• LGreen5
    50 Posts
    Thu, Dec 17 2015 11:41 AM

Dear Santa's at The Lobsters Liar Country Club,

I would greatly appreciate it if you could see your way clear to gift me the MAX Meter Iron set at Level 94+. I 'm at the Tour Master level at present and I'm hoping this new club set will help me get to Legend.

Last year I requested the Big Bertha 3 Wood (L 89+), and was lucky enough to have my wish granted. It not only helped me go from Tour Pro to Master; I was able to move up to Tour Master.

So I'm hoping the new set of irons can help catapult me to Legend or possibly Tour Legend.

If you're not able to see your way clear to grant the request, could I have three sleeves of the MAX Slow Meter balls (Hack+). If not these balls then maybe two sleeves of the Nike  RZN Platinum balls at (L 90+).

I've heard that good clubs and balls will improve your game, I know that practice, practice and more practice will also help. 

I'd like to thank you and all the Santa's for your exceptional work, I'm sure it will not go unnoticed by all members of WGT.

Merry Christmas and a Happy, Healthy and Prosperous New Year,

LGreen5

RSS