38 Posts
    Thu, Dec 17 2015 6:24 AM

Dear Santas
    Thank you for this new opportunity

I'm trying to complete my club set for level Master
    I wish...

NIKE VR_S Covert Driver FlexLoft (L75+) LINK

TaylorMade M1 9.0º Driver LINK

Any of them will be welcome to improve my game!!!
    My greatest wish for 2016 is to win a tournament 

Thanks!!!! 

• Bunkeredinsand
    876 Posts
    Thu, Dec 17 2015 6:25 AM

Happy Christmas to everyone in WGTland, being from Finland I really know where Santa Claus and his helpers live and how hard they work all through the year to ensure that all the boys and girls have such a special time at Christmas. I think that your efforts here on WGT are wonderful and prove that the spirit of Christmas is really special!

I do not come looking for gifts, approaching Legend status I have managed quite well with what I have got but now I am entering senior status in years too, gifts are always welcome!

HO! HO! HO! Hyvaa Joulua !!!!

• NorthernHoser
    65 Posts
    Thu, Dec 17 2015 6:38 AM

Seasons Greetings Santa

Should you have credits left over and don't know what to do with them, I'd appreciate a Big Bertha 3 Wood (L97+) to get my game back on track.

Thank you.

• rettenden
    180 Posts
    Thu, Dec 17 2015 6:39 AM

merry christmas to all great christmas spirit just wanted some better irons please still using starters,thanks to all.wish you all a very merry xmas and a good new year

• FATTY501
    9,445 Posts
    Thu, Dec 17 2015 6:52 AM

PaulTon:

Anyone who wants a custom made player pic/cc logo/banner/trophy etc.

Post your request, with a description of what you'd like, on my wall.

Nice job Santas, Happy Christmas everyone.

Fantastic Paul, thank you for your images xxxx

• nails0072
    97 Posts
    Thu, Dec 17 2015 7:12 AM

dear  santa

all i need is volviks balls 2 sleeves plz...

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL    thank u  to all the santas and cc participation great job...and what a wonderful event this has been in the past

• bradbrud
    143 Posts
    Thu, Dec 17 2015 7:19 AM

dear santa i dont ask for the expensive 750 balls i like the lvl 51 volviks but would love 2 sleeves 1 just dont last long especially in clashes lol...thanks and merry christmas to all and grip it and rip it....by the way this has been in a great program to show kindness and i appreciate it MERRY CHRISTMAS

• PokerBike
    52 Posts
    Thu, Dec 17 2015 7:19 AM

Dear Santa, I'm just looking for a sleeve of balls so I can play lots of golf over these cold winter months. Thank you very much for your kindness and Merry Christmas to all in your club

NIKE RZN Black Vapor Balls (L92+)

• mmartin5
    216 Posts
    Thu, Dec 17 2015 7:25 AM

i have been good this year i think just dont ask wife...lol...would like couple sleeves of volviks green prefer i think lvl 51 but not sure..thanks to all the santa and if not gifted still everyone have a MERRY CHRISTMAS

• pratyush1909
    130 Posts
    Thu, Dec 17 2015 7:25 AM

Merry Christmas Santa.

I believe I have been good, and deserve a gift - a Cleveland RTX 2.0 56W?

Please, please, please??

Regards,

Pratyush.

RSS