Forums

Help › Forums

Day 5 Christmas 2015

Fri, Dec 18 2015 9:28 AM (124 replies)
  • woogster
    174 Posts
    Thu, Dec 17 2015 12:46 PM

Hello Santa, first of all Thank you for your kindness a this time of year.

If you have a Big Bertha (lvl89) 3 wood in your bag that would be nice.

Thank you and Merry Christmas.

woogster

• JerseyGal
    11 Posts
    Thu, Dec 17 2015 12:52 PM

Oh dearest Santa,

I have outgrown my very old putter, a new one would be sure to up my game!  I wish for a MAX Control Putter (Master+).

Thank you Santa!

• txfisherman
    713 Posts
    Thu, Dec 17 2015 1:10 PM

hey santa 

I sure could use the RSi2 irons that I rented recently...they sure are sweet

thanks

chuck

• Drdave72
    272 Posts
    Thu, Dec 17 2015 1:20 PM

Merry Christmas all

• 16hndcp
    38 Posts
    Thu, Dec 17 2015 1:20 PM

Dear Santa, I had requested the new Taylormade M1 driver ... please take that off my list.

If you see it in your heart to give me something for Christmas.. a couple of sleeves of the RZN Nike's will be wonderful...

16hndcp

• borntobesting
    9,683 Posts
    Thu, Dec 17 2015 1:26 PM

JerseyGal:

Oh dearest Santa,

I have outgrown my very old putter, a new one would be sure to up my game!  I wish for a MAX Control Putter (Master+).

Thank you Santa!

They won't be able to give you that putter. Nothing in the pro shop that is sold by tier that is tour pro or higher can be sent as a gift.

• jakobdel12
    1 Posts
    Thu, Dec 17 2015 1:31 PM

goodevening and a merry season

May i ask for a sleeve of balls with good meter and a driver if possible i am unable to buy due to capital controls in my country greece all i want for xmas is that. May all people be happy and enjoy these blessed days merry season and tyvm for your time... god bless you all father xmas of wgt

• SamBigE
    43 Posts
    Thu, Dec 17 2015 1:31 PM

Dear Santa: I know I asked for the impossible (ball retriever) yesterday so I went ahead, broke bent the rules and tried to scoop a ball out with my club and yup

Image result for funny golf caddy pics

got what I very well may have deserved. All I ended up with was a mouthful of water, bruised pride and cleat marks on me behind. So please forget that ball retriever notion. If you do happen to find some extra balls rolling around in that Christmas sack of yours it may keep me out of any more possible mischief. Well dear Santa I shall let you get at it and I'll just mend my pride and sew me drawers, so you can continue to so graciously spread your Holiday cheer and gifts around Wgtland. and yes Santa I will be sure to be do my part as well.

Happy Holidays to All and Best Wishes to You and Yours on this most wonderful time of the year

• ratatouille123
    4 Posts
    Thu, Dec 17 2015 1:47 PM

hello and a merry xmas to everyone may all have a merry season and may all people receive a small gift to give them joy these days

i would appreciate a sleeve of callaway slow meter ballsand if santa can a better driver.

i have starters and very difficult without a decent driver and also in my country we have this issue ..called capital controls so we can not buy from abroad this may take months and we can hope at least santa helps us ty for your time and a merry xmas to all

• JKnight6533
    23 Posts
    Thu, Dec 17 2015 1:48 PM

HOHOHO...Everyone.so.Happy.for.Pebble.Beach..But.i.have.lost.over.6.ball.on.drive on hole 1.So may.i.please.have.some.good.golf balls.pleaseDon,t.care.what.kind.please.surprise,me.

RSS