Help › Forums

HAD ENOUGH

rated by 0 users
Mon, Dec 21 2015 7:18 AM (26 replies)
  • Gertau
    24 Posts
    Sat, Dec 19 2015 3:20 AM

To whoever it concerns

I have been playing this game since 2009, I'm just an average player who likes the multi-player games. Because I can I spend about $10 a month (being generous here) I do, but recently it seems that all my money going into this game is a waste of time with crashed games frustrating meters and a average going nowhere.

Every time WGT does an upgrade there seems to be more bugs. Almost 2016 and all those buds should have been fixed. I've seriously had enough and if things don't improve there will be no more money for you from me. I will just have learn to play with the rocks you supply.

regards

Steve

• daveparr
    1,175 Posts
    Sat, Dec 19 2015 3:30 AM

Yup to many Buds Hicupp 

• ct690911
    7,205 Posts
    Sat, Dec 19 2015 3:55 AM

Gertau:

To whoever it concerns

I have been playing this game since 2009, I'm just an average player who likes the multi-player games. Because I can I spend about $10 a month (being generous here) I do, but recently it seems that all my money going into this game is a waste of time with crashed games frustrating meters and an average going nowhere.

Every time WGT does an upgrade there seems to be more bugs. Almost 2016 and all those buds should have been fixed. I've seriously had enough and if things don't improve there will be no more money for you from me. I will just have learn to play with the rocks you supply.

regards

Steve

You are a legend, so you already know that multi-player games have no impact on the player's average.

$10 per month?...wish I could get away that cheap...I gift one sleeve of Nikes and it's almost 10 bucks with the exchange rate..(:

• Gertau
    24 Posts
    Sat, Dec 19 2015 4:49 AM

Well what a dick I am then. I thought that any stroke game would contribute to my average even a multi-player game. Thanks for squaring me up on that.:)

• alosso
    21,059 Posts
    Sat, Dec 19 2015 5:15 AM

Gertau:
    I thought that any stroke game would contribute to my average even a multi-player game.

You think right if it's ranked play. The dick is elsewhere, assuming only A/S and matches.

For the fun of it, playing the rocks in MPs may be a cost reducing solution. Alas, it won't advance you, given the difficulties.

OTOH, a good dedication and a lot more bucks are necessary to tier up to TL. I'm on 30 Euros per year, an eternal Legend with a mere -.5 in the average in six months.

Furthermore, me thinks that MP games should only be played for fun, nothing else. Not for average, not for CDP, not for XPs.

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Sat, Dec 19 2015 6:05 AM

Gertau:
    I thought that any stroke game would contribute to my average even a multi-player game.

It does as long as it's a ranked round. Any stroke score that gets posted in your history will affect your average, multiplayer stroke games included.

• ct690911
    7,205 Posts
    Sat, Dec 19 2015 6:28 AM

Gertau:

Well what a dick I am then. I thought that any stroke game would contribute to my average even a multi-player game. Thanks for squaring me up on that.:)

"I have been playing this game since 2009, I'm just an average player who likes the multi-player games..."

No mention of stroke games in your original post...when you said multi-player and that your average was going nowhere, I naturally assumed you meant Match or Alternate .

... apologies

ct

• ct690911
    7,205 Posts
    Sun, Dec 20 2015 8:28 AM

pdb1:

ct690911:
    You are a legend, so you already know that multi-player games have no impact on the player's average.

WT? are you talking about ? The only multi player matches that do not impact your average are alternate shot  and BLITZ . 

The ever popular " create a game " and " join a game " formats include multi player stroke matches that most certainly impact ones average . There are thousands of players that only play multi player stroke play . Every game effects your average . If one is not saturated , it will go up or down . If one is saturated , it can only go down . 

You're a bit late to the party...below is my second post...: (including apology)

"I have been playing this game since 2009, I'm just an average player who likes the multi-player games..."

No mention of stroke games in your original post...when you said multi-player and that your average was going nowhere, I naturally assumed you meant Match or Alternate .

... apologies

ct

RSS