Help › Forums

HAD ENOUGH

rated by 0 users
Mon, Dec 21 2015 7:18 AM (26 replies)
  • mathia14
    1,271 Posts
    Sun, Dec 20 2015 11:40 AM

MichaelStroke:

Same here.  I figure that I can have 2 of the following 3 things: a girlfriend, a mortgage, and lvl 90 Nike balls.  I can't afford 3.

I can give up an extra 8-10 yards on my drives.  I can't give up a roof over my head, and I damn sure can't give up getting laid.

Then WGT you can help ya out.  Welcome to the world of error messages & crashes.  You will be screwed 2 times!!  Your lucky day, week, weeks.................................

• ct690911
    7,205 Posts
    Sun, Dec 20 2015 11:51 AM

MichaelStroke:

Same here.  I figure that I can have 2 of the following 3 things: a girlfriend, a mortgage, and lvl 90 Nike balls.  I can't afford 3.

I can give up an extra 8-10 yards on my drives.  I can't give up a roof over my head, and I damn sure can't give up getting laid.

Mike doesn't do this, but many people who seem to complain the loudest about the game, are the ones who put very little time into it and spend very little $$ on it...how many threads have we seen where a guy is whining about the game's inconsistency ...then we check and they've been on 6 years, have played 100 ranked rounds, and are still still using cheap clubs and balls?

As an aside, I don't play Nikes either (unless gifted to me)...between the Can-US exchange rate and the fact they wouldn't help me much...I'm just not a good enough player to make full use of their specs...I play Callys and they suit me fine...rest of my gear is good...I'm a 68-69 legend and will always be...irrespective of equipment. I use this game as a way to kill some time and meet folks...and that's a good trade off for what I've spent.

• Gertau
    24 Posts
    Sun, Dec 20 2015 11:48 PM

Nail on the head

this was actually my main point on my first post. Games crashing no result so all those hits for nothing WGT wins again.

Gotta go now and buy more balls.

• alosso
    21,059 Posts
    Mon, Dec 21 2015 1:23 AM

Gertau:
    all those hits for nothing

Limit the purpose to your fun - you win!

• SwingingRoofer
    456 Posts
    Mon, Dec 21 2015 7:18 AM

i play skins n match playy for creds n not that good n been doing this about a year havent payed for nothing out of pocket since have all top clubs n use 600 a sleeve balls if i can win creds anyone can i not that good lol

RSS