Forums

Help › Forums

Day 9...Christmas 2015

Tue, Dec 22 2015 11:48 PM (120 replies)
  • YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Mon, Dec 21 2015 1:27 AM

Hello everyone, we are the WGT Alien Ambassadors Country Club and we are playing Santa today...so tell us, what would you like from the pro-shop for Christmas today?

Plus we have some videos posted up to get you more familiar & whatnots
    Regards & on behalf of the W.G.T.A.A.C.C membership:
    "Happy Holidays & Whatnot"

ONE BASIC RULE: You can only be gifted once during the event. So previous winners must sit out the rest of the days so others can also make Santa's gift list.

Attention WGTAACC Santa's - Before gifting one must check the master winners list as we aint gonna have no shenanigans with doublegift grift - its found here:
    http://www.wgt.com/forums/t/356267.aspx

Special Thanks to OpyEuclid for his "12th Hour Help" & all the WGTAACC members who are participating in this event. Not always just donating, but being "online" and around for helping those "writing to Santa" all up in the WGT forums thread & such!

I am Yancy
    @TeamYancy

• FlaTexBoy
    120 Posts
    Mon, Dec 21 2015 1:47 AM

Dear Santa, 

May I have a sleeve of the Nike RZN Black Balls (L90+)? Money is pretty tight for me right now. 

Thanks Santa, 

Grant.

• pvcerod
    92 Posts
    Mon, Dec 21 2015 1:59 AM

Hi Santa.....could I please get a bucket load of 

Callaway HEX Chrome+ Balls (Slow Meter) (L34+)

& thank you guys for doing the Santa's 12 days of Christmas thing, it helps us little less fortunate players get things we can't afford to buy ourselves......well done & a very Merry Christmas to All.

Happy Cruzin

Steve ( pvcerod )

• gohenrigo
    294 Posts
    Mon, Dec 21 2015 2:06 AM

Hello SANTA Yancy,This is the first year that i am asking for a gift from SANTA. I am playing now more then 2 years whit the same irons, and i am DREAMING of a new set of irons, and here is what i am DREAMING of....NIKE VR FORGED iron set (L97+)... But i can understand,maybe its to much to ask?Second on my list is the CALLAWAY BIG BERTHA ALPHA 9.0 DRIVER(L96+)!!!...And if this is also to much to ask?  Maybe you can put a couple sleeves from NIKE 20XI-X RZN BALLS(L61+) or higher under my CHRISTMASS TREE???  I hope its not to much to ask. And if SANTA dosnt put anything under my tree. That would be ok also...MERRY CHRISTMASS TO ALL SANTAS AND THE ELFS WHO HELPED THEM...REGARDS HENRI....(gohenrigo)

• davidbobcat
    2 Posts
    Mon, Dec 21 2015 2:15 AM

dear Santa Yancy

i would really love to get a new set of Irons , cant afford to buy clubs the exchange rate kills me , you can throw in a couple of balls also if you want to

have a great Christmas to you and your club members 

• bmw316
    229 Posts
    Mon, Dec 21 2015 2:15 AM

Hi dear Santa's

If it's not to much to ask for , i would like a good amount of sleeves, of NIKE 20XI-X Balls.

Thank's to all Santa's and helpers for what you are doing, and Merry Christmas to all in the WGT community.

bmw316 

• xz05fm
    2,354 Posts
    Mon, Dec 21 2015 2:27 AM

Dear Santa.

Merry Christmas.

Would love a set of Taylormade Rocketballz Iron Set (L68+) for a nice slow meter as my reactions are slowing down as I get older!

Thanks.

• NevellsK
    78 Posts
    Mon, Dec 21 2015 2:36 AM

Good day Santa

May i have some nike lvl90 black balls

I will make sure to beat them until they are gone!

Merry christmas

• bubbsboy
    6,879 Posts
    Mon, Dec 21 2015 2:37 AM

From all us frequenterlaters to the golf travels section, Yancy Alien. A big thankyou to I am Yancy and his team for all his hardwork and whatnots. Without him and his team the alien populatory and other forms of life would be pendemic proportionable and stuff.

Thankyou received from BPB, Chambers Bay and Pebble Beach Director of course and whatnots and stuff in particular.

And a message from..................

• 1aceinthehole4
    1,054 Posts
    Mon, Dec 21 2015 2:41 AM

i lvl94 nike method putter please thanyou very much

chris

RSS