Forums

Help › Forums

Day 9...Christmas 2015

Tue, Dec 22 2015 11:48 PM (120 replies)
  • ItsObi
    9 Posts
    Mon, Dec 21 2015 5:47 AM

Dear Santa,

As I can make a wish for this Christmas and had wished on previous days,  I'd love to have a new driver

TaylorMade R1 TP 9.0 White Driver (Aldila 65 shaft)(L48+)

I rented this driver and really liked it much but can't buy this time :( . If is not 'possible, however, Merry Xms to all and great Santa's out there

Best wishes,

Obi

• Bohemian1
    690 Posts
    Mon, Dec 21 2015 5:49 AM

Callaway Big Bertha 3 89+ 3 wood please, and welld one to youand all the other wonderful Santa's for carrying on such an amazing tradition. It is so nice to see the gr8 community spirit that exists within WGT.

Keep up the good work.

Bohemian1

• crittr
    8 Posts
    Mon, Dec 21 2015 5:49 AM

Dear Santa I  think i've been good this year . i don't quit on games  no matter how many strokes over i am .and all ways  complement  a  nice shot or birds. would be grate to find a stash of new balls  under my tree  .the 99 credit wgt ones with +1 back spin and and meter speed is all i ever use  (in light blue )-all about the lill blue balls :' ). the  absolute best  thing would be a longer distance 3 wood  the 235 yard one i have leaves me short  into the wind a lot ... All that aside  you all doing this is  grand  and i wish you all the happiest of holidays and best wishes all year long ...

CRITTR--------Robert. B.----

• JMcmanamy
    171 Posts
    Mon, Dec 21 2015 5:57 AM

Hello Yancy and the Alien Ambassodors C.C.,

Merry Xmas to all and have a safe and happy holiday season. Want to thank all the Santas for being so kind and thoughtful this Xmas Season.

I guess if Santa would bring me one thing it would be the Odyssey Versa Black Putter (96+) that i would cherish the most.

The Callaway Big Bertha 9.0 (96+) would be very nice too.

I understand that is is a lot to ask for so i was hoping i may receive a couple sleeves of Nike (L80) or above balls or Volvik (L51+) green balls.

I understand  that is a lot to ask for no matter which one i may get lucky enough to receive from one of the Santas but every kid can dream no matter what their age.......lol

Thanks to all and have a great and safe holiday season.

sincerely

JMc

• xxxMerkxxx
    12 Posts
    Mon, Dec 21 2015 6:02 AM

Hi Santas!

I posted on the thread a day late so here's hoping / wishing in the right time on the correct thread.

Friends introduced me to this game / community, and I introduced it to my 3 real life golf buddies. ( so we can stay in touch in the winter )

I guess If I could make a wish it would be for them to get better equipment, it could be for any of them francois620 Level 48, danybordelo Level 39  , bobtremblay Level 20 )

And if that isn't  the proper request, for the meaning of this thread and it has to be a wish for myself, then I have the Cleveland 56, 60 and 64 wedges lined up ( level 70s 80s ) and any one of them would make me very happy!

I love the idea behind this thread.. makes you feel like a kid!! lol

Happy and safe Holidays to you all!

xxxMerkxxx 

• xxsmadxx
    25 Posts
    Mon, Dec 21 2015 6:03 AM

Dear Yancy and the Alien Ambassodors C.C.,

Merry Christmas to all and have a wonderful holiday

Thank you for being so kind.

If you be so kind I would love to get a 

Cleveland 588 56° Wedge (L76+)

Thanks.

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Mon, Dec 21 2015 6:05 AM

Anyone who would like a custom made player pic /cc logo /banner /trophy etc.

Post your request, with a description of what you'd like, on my wall.

Nice job Santas, Happy Christmas everyone.

• pekk24
    67 Posts
    Mon, Dec 21 2015 6:12 AM

Merry Christmas folks hope all is well. 1st Im a diehard wgt player and play as often as i can. Im also a single Dad of 2 little girls and Im recovering from recent hernia surgery x3 of them. I would like the new putter but again if thats too much to ask for a few sleeves of nike platinum 92+ balls would help through my time off work. 5 weeks left. Maybe Santa will find this letter.  Thanks to all involved.......pekk24

• Leggoman13
    8,363 Posts
    Mon, Dec 21 2015 6:13 AM

Good Day all

Well Done Yancy on your presentation

Thank you very much for hosting Day 9 and making a difference in this community

Amazingly generous and very Kind to take part of the 12 days of Christmas.

thank you very much to Yancy and the Alien Embassadors CC and all its Members

Have Fun putting smiles and surprising numerous members by putting a gift under there tree or stocking

cheers!!!

Leggoman13 :o)

• thetazz101
    101 Posts
    Mon, Dec 21 2015 6:19 AM

if at all possible would love to see some balls under the tree. normally i use niki level 80 and up.  but, would really like any kind.  thank you for look at this.

RSS