Forums

Help › Forums

Day 9...Christmas 2015

Tue, Dec 22 2015 11:48 PM (120 replies)
  • foxranger
    20 Posts
    Mon, Dec 21 2015 5:36 PM

Hey Santa it's your good friend Woody.  As a toy it's been great fun having boys and girls play with me throughout the years.  In my down time I've been playing WGT and loving it!!  As a toy I don't have much money so if you could give me a Big Bertha Driver and or some woods I would be in your debt.  Thanks so much and tell the gang Hi from me.  Remember there's a Snake in your Boot!

Love Woody

• opyeuclid
    6,709 Posts
    Mon, Dec 21 2015 5:49 PM

This day is now closed .

So many gifts have been sent and we here at WGTAACC were proud once more to be part of this Great event . 

But we have done all we could and it is time to pass the day over to the next Santa for day # 10 . 

Good luck 4sure to all in the next few days .

This day is now Closed ,  Other that the fist time posters that might post late do to low posting #s  ,  Santa will still be watching .

I  ( OPY )  would like to say Thank you !

To the Santa,s  over the years that make this Event . 

To WGT  for reasons we know not why   .  Special Thank you to WGTChamp for the Clean up on on Isle # 3 this season of giving that we dont want . Thank you .

Team Yancy .

• mikebond007
    1 Posts
    Mon, Dec 21 2015 6:45 PM

hi Santa,

I am level 71 and i still playing with the starter golf club. I good help of you will be appreciate to improve my game..

All i am asking is a good driver . Level 67 Big Bertha.

Thanks Santa

Mikebond007

• kingaroo
    1 Posts
    Mon, Dec 21 2015 7:45 PM

Dear Santa Yancy,

MERRY CHRISTMAS,

I would be grateful for anything you might give me.

Thank you,

Kingaroo

• JonPowers1
    5 Posts
    Mon, Dec 21 2015 9:58 PM

Hello Santa,

I would like to ask for a few sleeves of decent vapor balls. I am a lvl 31 player.

Thank you in advance, and Merry Chrsitmas

jon

• DMEIER111
    4 Posts
    Mon, Dec 21 2015 10:59 PM

hello santa, i really need a good driver to help my game, the free rented clubs you get when you go up a level never show up in my bag, so im struggling to better my score without a good driver. merry christmas everyone

• STICKY63
    375 Posts
    Tue, Dec 22 2015 4:42 AM

Well done WGTAACC.

I'm sure you made some WGT'ers very happy.

Have a Very Merry Christmas!

• JMcmanamy
    171 Posts
    Tue, Dec 22 2015 8:10 AM

lol   i was going to ask for that too

• JMcmanamy
    171 Posts
    Tue, Dec 22 2015 8:15 AM

i want to thank Yancy and all the members of the Alien Ambassadors C.C. for their efforts today........ i really appreciate the sleeve of Volvik L51 golf balls       

Thank you so much,

Have a great, Happy and safe holiday season

• Bigbadvoodoodadd
    17 Posts
    Tue, Dec 22 2015 8:37 AM

Dear Santa, I just tiered up to master and could really use a Big Bertha Alpha driver...Thank you.

RSS