Forums

Help › Forums

Day 12 WGT's Holiday Give away!

Fri, Dec 22 2017 11:45 AM (307 replies)
  • WonkyDriver777
    21 Posts
    Thu, Dec 24 2015 10:38 AM

MERRY CHRISTMAS 

To WGT, MrCaddie all the Santa's and everyone else, may you have a joyous and wonderful Christmas and let's all give a thought to those who either don't have family or are living far away from their family during this season.

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Thu, Dec 24 2015 10:51 AM

If WGT is paying, I'd love a sleeve of those golden balls to use tomorrow! Thanks.

• STICKY63
    375 Posts
    Thu, Dec 24 2015 10:52 AM

Here's some carrots to fuel your reindeer, Santa.

Have fun.

• frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Thu, Dec 24 2015 11:29 AM

Thank You  MrCaddie,,,,,,           Thank you  WGTdbloshoe ,and staff  for this great  gifting drive.                                 I would love myself to have  a sleeve  of Gold X   balls ... I know you do not have them   no more, to bad i loved the look and the fell  of this ball.    The black x Pro balls are the same   ........    Merry Christmas      all  ,    do not drink and drive please .   Francois (Frapp   )      

• mctit
    3 Posts
    Thu, Dec 24 2015 11:41 AM

Merry Christmas!

All I would want are the Max Meter L47+ irons. If that's too much then I'd still appreciate any nice sleeve of balls. Thanks to everyone giving out gifts!

• 22rshane
    3 Posts
    Thu, Dec 24 2015 11:43 AM

Dear Santa                                                                                                                    I have been playing WGT for 4 years or so and have never heard of this xmas giveaway . I think its awsome !!! I posted a christmas wish for the 1st time yesterday 12/23/15 . but still have'nt found anything under my tree. I sure hope that santa gets my wish list because at this point iam not sure if this means i've been naughty or nice!!! I 've made it  to level 96 so far and would love to have a new driver or maybe even some nice new irons,I hope you find my wishes execptable santa and i know i'ts only a wish list ,I have enjoyed playing WGT and look forward too many more years of playing so thank you MrCaddie for puting this all together. hope everyone at WGT receives many gifts and has a very Christmas  and a blessed new year!!!!!!!!        p.s. looking forward to playing with my new clubs santa

• bmw316
    229 Posts
    Thu, Dec 24 2015 12:00 PM

Hi dear Santa!!!

As it seems you haven't have time to visit my tree yet, so i'm trying once more, if it's possible i would like 2-3 sleeves or maybe more of the NIKE 20XI-X Balls (L48) , but any amount of balls  will be very appreciated, and if its not to much to ask for, the MAX control putter.

Thanks to all Santa's and elves for doing this !!!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all on WGT!!!

bmw316/ Tommy

• Lobsterboy
    4,729 Posts
    Thu, Dec 24 2015 12:01 PM

Cheers MR C and WGT . . . Merry Christmas to you and everyone in the WGT community :))

You are In Good Company: GOODIES - Christmas Cheer - The Drinks

• Drdave72
    272 Posts
    Thu, Dec 24 2015 12:16 PM

arnken:

Hi Santa,

well last chance caffee well here goes i wish from Santa some L90 balls or L94 irons  if not anything will do even a smile

Merry Christmas Too All  

HO HO HO CHEERS ARNKEN

Santa put something in your stocking last night while you slept.

• Drdave72
    272 Posts
    Thu, Dec 24 2015 12:19 PM

puttsalot77:

Running out of time, and Santa is also running out of goodies. If you have anything left I could probably use it, because I am just getting started and need help with everything

Thanks and Happy Holidays TO ALL.

Santa left you a gift last night.

RSS