Forums

Help › Forums

Day 12 WGT's Holiday Give away!

Fri, Dec 22 2017 11:45 AM (307 replies)
  • Buckeye4510
    19 Posts
    Thu, Dec 24 2015 8:44 AM

Please Please bring me some holiday balls for my tree.it is so bare and some holiday golf balls would brighten it right up. happy holidays

• FATTY501
    9,445 Posts
    Thu, Dec 24 2015 8:47 AM

Wising Mr Caddie and all his fellow gifters a very merry christmas and a happy new year.

Sue

• KBishop5
    922 Posts
    Thu, Dec 24 2015 8:51 AM

On  the First day of Christmas, WGT gave to me, a game that I can play with just me!

On  the Second day of Christmas, WGT gave to me, a bag of clubs that would just confuse me!

On  the Third day of Christmas, WGT gave to me, a frustrating and ever-ending journey!!

On  the Fourth day  of Christmas, WGT gave to me, a pitch close to the hole that excited my inter-most  fun for Meee!

Now Hooked -- On  the Fifth day of Christmas, WGT gave to me, a tour of the Best of Par 5, and the best in my game ......  Five BIRD-EEEE'ssss

On  the Sixth day of Christmas, WGT gave to me, a look at the Brandon Par Three  Course, and ..........SIX BOG----GIES!!!!  and a look at Ki-A-WAAAA, a course that was meant for me and the back is Eaazzzyyyyy!

On  the Seventh Day of Christmas, WGT gave to me, a way to get CREDITS and do a Survey.....

On  the Eighth day of Christmas, WGT gave to me, a "replay" of a shot that did not go in....poor, poor me!  

The player that I was playing in match play ....he laughed a lot at me and I was thinking of leaving WG ..... TEEEeeeeeeeee!  But that is not me!

On the Ninth day of Christmas I joined a Country Club and found out PINHUNTERS will help MEEeeeee!!

On the Tenth day o  Christmas, WGT gave to me, a club that really care, set up challenging tournament and at the end of the day, really helped me! 

On the Eleventh day of Christmas my Leader said to me, work with me, we'll get you to legend, forget about the Boogeys and rest will be history!  

On the Twelfth day of Christmas WGT gave to me, a great place to relive stress and partake in great comoraide! 

On the morning of Christmas I hope that WGT would Gift to me a 

Cleveland 588 60 Degree 80 yrd wedge RTX 2.0   !!!

Kevin

• LarryJA
    46 Posts
    Thu, Dec 24 2015 8:51 AM

my original post for balls was 

Dear Santa 

all i want for Christmas is my front teeth but since we cant do that so id like 2 or 3 sleeves of the soft calloways 250 credit ones so it be like sending 1 set of nikes...with 9 balls i may be able to stick in mouth for teeth lol...Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all and have a great day

but only received 1 sleeve aint complaining but maybe should asked for the expensive balls.....but thanks for what i got its appreciated!!!!!

• kikkin1
    10 Posts
    Thu, Dec 24 2015 9:08 AM

Thanks to all you good folks for this Christmas event,MrCraddie wishing you a hole in one and Budfan4861 thank you.....Merry Christmas to all players and staff at WGT.

• mrcaddie
    2,429 Posts
    Thu, Dec 24 2015 9:09 AM

HamdenPro:
    I would really appreciate a long driver and/or fairway wood.

Hey Hamden,

Is Hamden your first name or the town you reside in? If it's your town, which state?

Also, could you be a little more specific about what driver you would like to find under your tree.

Merry Christmas.

MC

• AmuroRay73
    353 Posts
    Thu, Dec 24 2015 9:12 AM

Dear Santa,

Jingle Bells, may you,  MrCaddie and his friends have a Merry Christmas and wonderful new year plenty of joy and fun. Thank you very very much for Christmas 2015 Giveaway.

I would like to receive a sleeve of Callaway HEX Chrome+ (slow meter) (L1+) balls.

Thanks again and Good Luck

Alex

• borntobesting
    9,681 Posts
    Thu, Dec 24 2015 9:19 AM

Dear Santa Shoe. What I want for Christmas is to have every Thursday the rest of this winter to be just like this Christmas Eve. 60 degrees and sunny. After lunch I am heading out to our city owned golf course to play 18 on the par 3 course.I said city owned because it used to be part of the Kentucky State Park system but 2 years ago the state gave the park and golf courses back to the city. in that 2 years the city has made more improvements to both the par 3 course and the full 18 hole course than the state did in the 45 years or so that it owned it.

The holes range from the shortest of 92 yards to the longest of 215 yards. A good challenge of your iron and hybrid play.

Joe

• mrcaddie
    2,429 Posts
    Thu, Dec 24 2015 9:23 AM

Rob20000:

Dear Santa,

I would like a PING i25 10.5° Driver (L37+)

Yeah, I bet you would....too bad Santa has visited your house 3 times already. When you wake up in the morning I wouldn't look under your tree, because there isn't going to be anything under it.

Sorry....and Merry Christmas.

MC

• Balaouras21
    295 Posts
    Thu, Dec 24 2015 9:30 AM

Hi Santa

And happy Christmas to all

I would really appreciate if you could help me with a new driver...

NIKE Covert 2.0 Driver (L85+)

Or a new 

Callaway X2 Hot 3 Wood (L73+)

PEACE and Health to everyone around the World

RSS