Help › Forums

Day 12 WGT's Holiday Give away!

Fri, Dec 22 2017 11:45 AM (307 replies)
  • STICKY63
    375 Posts
    Sat, Dec 26 2015 6:54 AM

CEverett12:
    Yes they had mrcaddie do it for them !  shameful

It has been done this way in the past. Since MC initiates the "12 days", he uses his funds on the 1st day and WGT gives him more credits to gift on day 12. Since MC continually monitors what is happening, he has better insight. IMO

• JMcmanamy
    171 Posts
    Sat, Dec 26 2015 7:49 AM

STICKY63:

CEverett12:
    Yes they had mrcaddie do it for them !  shameful

It has been done this way in the past. Since MC initiates the "12 days", he uses his funds on the 1st day and WGT gives him more credits to gift on day 12. Since MC continually monitors what is happening, he has better insight. IMO

Here is the point!!!!!!!!!!  MrCaddie does a great job....... as I have stated before.

there are 23 pages active on this thread...... not all posts are about asking for something........ how many truly asked for something on the day 12 thread?????

Last couple pages were for this subject.

So the big point truly is WGT doesn't do crap....... there are not even close to 1,000 requests here.......out of how many million players??????? It doesn't cost WGT a penny to give out credits for day 12........ 1 day a year they could open up the vault for a handful of players and show their appreciation......... I mean someone asks for a sleeve of balls that probably last a week if they play much or quite possibly 3 shots the way the game has been running most of the time anymore.

WGT just keeps counting the money......they don't give a ***.

JMcmanamy

• bubbsboy
    6,879 Posts
    Sat, Dec 26 2015 9:30 AM

In truth i hope Caddie dont touch this sh!te with a barge pole next year. I elved something small to a very active TP who was not in club i belong to but this spiteful bollox has me spitting my back teeth out

Santas and elves please get together next year and liase with good club owners in private and help those who dont ask IMO.

• Drdave72
    272 Posts
    Sat, Dec 26 2015 9:51 AM

JMcmanamy:
    there are not even close to 1,000 requests here.......out of how many million players??????? It doesn't cost WGT a penny to give out credits for day 12...

A rough count that I did was about 500 requests and roughly 130 received gifts. That's roughly 25% of those who asked where gifted. True, is cost WGT nothing out of pocket to send someone a gift, just a few key strokes.

But it does affect their bottom line is lost sales from players who would have purchased something but didn't, if that player bought credits. If the player earned credits through watching videos, surveys, etc...it would not cost WGT anything.

I agree with you JM, that the least WGT could do is to grant the wishes of those whose stocking was left empty.

Drdave72

• WGTShamWow
    921 Posts
    Sat, Dec 26 2015 10:59 AM

Hi Everyone!

Happy Holidays and hope everyone had a great time. Gifts have been given out and hope everyone has a Happy New Year!

All the Best,
    WGTShamWow 

• HacMcDuffer
    1,094 Posts
    Sat, Dec 26 2015 11:11 AM

Thanks so much WGT for the new putter.

Sold my old one....as promised.

500 credits worth of extra AUV (Awesome Universal Vibrations) left in me that need to be released.

Who would like to have something?

Someone who didn't receive anything during the "12 Days of Christmas"

Write it here...and I'll give it away tomorrow.

I know its not much but I want to do a little.

Cheers..... Hac.

• Leggoman13
    8,363 Posts
    Sat, Dec 26 2015 11:46 AM

WGTShamWow:

Hi Everyone!

Happy Holidays and hope everyone had a great time. Gifts have been given out and hope everyone has a Happy New Year!

All the Best,
    WGTShamWow 

Thank you very much Wgt for being part of the 12th day of Christmas 2015 on the 12th day.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all Staff, Members, Family and Friends

Leggoman13 :o)

• Leggoman13
    8,363 Posts
    Sat, Dec 26 2015 11:48 AM

HacMcDuffer:

Someone who didn't receive anything during the "12 Days of Christmas"

Write it here...and I'll give it away tomorrow.

I know its not much but I want to do a little.

Cheers..... Hac.

Very Kind of you Duffer

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

Leggoman13 :o)

• boogaloo1981
    275 Posts
    Sat, Dec 26 2015 12:27 PM

I did not receive a big bertha driver or 3 wood from santa figured i try again next year. I am unable to afford one at this time. Would be appreciated greatly. Boogaloo1981

• amateur4sure
    2,233 Posts
    Sat, Dec 26 2015 1:22 PM

Hi Hac

Lovely gesture my friend, Well done indeed...!

MC... Forget the Idiots, The Greedy & the Down right Nasty, You have created a brilliant thing here and long may it live on!!!!...

I`m with you Sir..!!

Chris

RSS