Forums

Help › Forums

new courses

Sun, Jan 31 2016 4:25 PM (21 replies)
  • bowlahole
    132 Posts
    Fri, Jan 29 2016 8:08 AM

Instead of added new couses & such, why not work on disconnects, You can`t even get an Alt. game in without constant disconnects, dont blame my computer it does it for everyone, I am getting tired of playing 2 holes disconnect, watch the commercial AGAIN then wait for it to happen again, you cant even get a blitz game in half the time, I am tired of wasting golf balls on a game You cant even finish, FIX YOUR COMPUTER SET UP PLEASE !

• WGTChampion
    1,891 Posts
    Fri, Jan 29 2016 8:49 AM

In addition to working on courses we are also working on disconnects and stability. Our number one focus is to bring our players the best game possible. 

_CHAMPION

• spaceghost88
    1,624 Posts
    Fri, Jan 29 2016 9:35 AM

Thank You Champion,

Thanks for the good word on disconnect repair and the great new courses! 

Thanks also to the folks in the clubs who helped design them they are very challenging and fun!

Great Game Has brought me much pleasure!

Byron

Smiley DA GHOST N CREW AT GDBN CCSmiley

• patrickmar
    245 Posts
    Fri, Jan 29 2016 10:35 AM

WGTChampion:

In addition to working on courses we are also working on disconnects and stability. Our number one focus is to bring our players the best game possible. 

_CHAMPION

yada yada same story different day, i quit playing alt and match plays since the start of these problems which was about 2 years ago when i was a legend. since then the dreaded black screen and server issues.

• mathia14
    1,271 Posts
    Fri, Jan 29 2016 10:47 AM

spaceghost88:

Thank You Champion,

Thanks for the good word on disconnect repair and the great new courses! 

Thanks also to the folks in the clubs who helped design them they are very challenging and fun!

Great Game Has brought me much pleasure!

Byron

Smiley DA GHOST N CREW AT GDBN CCSmiley

What's so special about the new courses?  Same holes just a different mix.  Big deal.  YAWN.  JMHO.  Give us B9 at Pebble, please.

• GRANVISTAGOLFER
    304 Posts
    Fri, Jan 29 2016 1:18 PM

courses, clubs, and BS

what a disappointing bunch of crap

• mathia14
    1,271 Posts
    Fri, Jan 29 2016 1:29 PM

GRANVISTAGOLFER:

courses, clubs, and BS

what a disappointing bunch of crap

Agreed, I know another 4 letter word.

• Tigertamer2u
    133 Posts
    Fri, Jan 29 2016 6:11 PM

i agree nothing wrong with the old par 5s why stuff  them up cant believe it what a joke

• Vandwemke
    296 Posts
    Fri, Jan 29 2016 8:27 PM

Hey "Champion", these disconnects have been ongoing for over a year! These disconnects that the help desk keeps saying is "our" (members) PC's fault, over and over again.

These GD disconnects have completely destroyed my player reputation percentage not to mention the thousands of lost XP points.

RSS