Forums

Help › Forums

Tour Champion Invite

Thu, Oct 13 2016 7:39 PM (25 replies)
  • alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Mon, Oct 3 2016 2:25 AM

How come I got an email asking if I would like to be promoted to TC.....only condition was to deposit 500,000 Credits for the promotion and I would also have to make 5 calls to MisterWGT as well.

Who says WGT/TG sold it's soul ?

• Jimbog1964
    8,378 Posts
    Mon, Oct 3 2016 2:59 AM

alanti:

How come I got an email asking if I would like to be promoted to TC.....only condition was to deposit 500,000 Credits for the promotion and I would also have to make 5 calls to MisterWGT as well.

• ct690911
    7,205 Posts
    Mon, Oct 3 2016 5:25 AM

Jimbog1964:

alanti:

Ever since the "merger",  Mister WGT has been on a Caribbean Island drinking libations with little umbrellas...so at least the calls would be long distance.:)

• whooshdangit
    1,246 Posts
    Mon, Oct 3 2016 6:54 AM

Hi!

Well spotted Solarflares!

After suffering a series of blue screens, a wheel of death, two unexpected errors and a rare " ! " yesterday, I packed up. While looking through the forums my murderous mood was immediately extinguished as I read the Nepalese flag is now displayed correctly!!

Improvements are being made for us. I could have gone on thinking that the Nepalese flag looked completely different to how it should be. That might be vital in a future Pub Quiz! Thanks.

Cheers

Rich.

(No disrespect either implied or intended to the people of Nepal)

• lordbluespud
    127 Posts
    Mon, Oct 3 2016 1:39 PM

Well that's dandy, much yankee dollar spent, saturation is as said, 200 after that just keep blowing your money.

Over 500 ranked game as a Chump and I'm not even that good, if Fmagnets was dead he'd turn in his grave.

Keep taking the medicine folks.

Lordbluespud

• MrFunnyWobbl
    894 Posts
    Thu, Oct 13 2016 7:39 PM

Their early work was a little too new wave for my tastes, but when Sports came out in '83, I think they really came into their own, commercially and artistically. The whole album has a clear, crisp sound, and a new sheen of consummate professionalism that really gives the songs a big boost. He's been compared to Elvis Costello, but I think Huey has a far more bitter, cynical sense of humor.

RSS