Forums

Help › Forums

Slow play

Wed, Apr 6 2016 4:12 PM (54 replies)
  • spidre
    9 Posts
    Sun, Mar 27 2016 9:35 AM

I see that I have stirred up a couple of forum hogs. You guys are just spouting the standard wgt stance on the use of technical assistance. Maybe you have even used them!!.I will just say that any assistance in real golf is illegal and this standard should apply in online golf.       To all those honest golfers out there, I applaud you and if you want to avoid the cheats, just play in games with a 45 second stroke timer. If enough of us do this the cheats will have to play each other LOL!!!.

• fatdan
    3,379 Posts
    Sun, Mar 27 2016 11:51 AM

LMAO, I see you don't even ask to see the video that would prove to you all that cr@p you said and have been told for years over there is utter nonsense....go figure!

• micheldess
    819 Posts
    Sun, Mar 27 2016 12:16 PM

I play also in 30 seconds, lightning fast

I don't have nothing again the slow players but if i'm in an alternate game and a player take the full 90 seconds every shots even on drive, the fun is gone and i miss more after lol

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Sun, Mar 27 2016 12:28 PM

spidre:
    Mods need 40 to 50 seconds to load

Incorrect, I've see video proof to the contrary, the player (at least his old screen name) is no longer with WGT.

• spidre
    9 Posts
    Fri, Apr 1 2016 2:19 AM

Ok folks, moderator has stopped my last two posts so I will just tell you how I intend to go on. The cheats are there, definitely!!!. Every game from now on I will withdraw if any player has less than 62 average. Try it, it works and the games are fun and competitive. Ok, the odd one slips through. If any player with say a 53/54 average can explain to me how they do it legally, I would be very interested to hear it.

• mkg335
    5,491 Posts
    Fri, Apr 1 2016 9:51 AM

spidre:

Ok folks, moderator has stopped my last two posts so I will just tell you how I intend to go on. The cheats are there, definitely!!!. Every game from now on I will withdraw if any player has less than 62 average. Try it, it works and the games are fun and competitive. Ok, the odd one slips through. If any player with say a 53/54 average can explain to me how they do it legally, I would be very interested to hear it.

The explanation is simple and has to do with how quickly average saturates at the Champion level...but it's not worth typing it out so someone with your attitude can ignore it, so bugger off and enjoy yourself.

• SweetiePie
    4,925 Posts
    Fri, Apr 1 2016 9:51 AM

It doesn't pop up here  much anymore (the it being the 8 year conversation regarding cheat gizmos) but I could not possibly care any less about it. I would be interested in playing any cheat, regardless of prowess, and beat them anyway with skill. It drives them to the bottle.        ~ SP ~

• spidre
    9 Posts
    Fri, Apr 1 2016 12:08 PM

Go on, please type it out, I promise I won't ignore it.

• micheldess
    819 Posts
    Fri, Apr 1 2016 6:43 PM

spidre, for exemple i have under 55 average but only because of the saturation

I still score lots of 30, 31, 32, 33 on 9 holes but that don't count on my average anymore   because wgt take only  the 200 best rank rounds when we reach champion.

To drop my average, i just have to score a 27 for exemple and my average drop by 0.01 lol

• mkg335
    5,491 Posts
    Fri, Apr 1 2016 8:42 PM

Michel explained it well.  Forgive me but am just tired of hearing the wgtls "greyed out menu" mantra, and the canard that anyone with a low average must be cheating.

RSS