Wed, Apr 6 2016 4:12 PM (54 replies)
  • alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Fri, Apr 1 2016 10:34 PM

mkg335:
     Forgive me but am just tired of hearing the wgtls "greyed out menu" mantra

yawn innit...phht

Should be some 'snakes' involved                         ^^^^^

Followed this thread for a week ( ish ) and....

Either the OP is 50 shades of sh*t at this game OR...

a fookin sandbagger !!?!!?!!?

@OP...

WHAT YOU ON ABOUT LAD ??

You can't possibly comment on a game you seem incapable of even MASTERING ?

Though, only had near 4 years at it, to be fair.....  ;-P

You've got more 'friends' than brain cells !!

Andy

• spidre
    9 Posts
    Fri, Apr 1 2016 11:29 PM

mkg335:

Michel explained it well.  Forgive me but am just tired of hearing the wgtls "greyed out menu" mantra, and the canard that anyone with a low average must be cheating.

Low average plus slow play = Cheat, nuff said.

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Sat, Apr 2 2016 10:15 AM

spidre:
    Low average plus slow play = good scoring

FTFY

• Robert1893
    7,712 Posts
    Sat, Apr 2 2016 10:39 AM

spidre:

Well, I think the way a person can actually spot the real cheats on here is that they're the people complaining about cheats. Think about it! It only makes sense.

It's like the old game of deflection. Get everyone else distracted, and then you can take advantage of them.

It's like the magician with his misdirection. Look at what I'm doing over there so you don't notice what I'm doing over here.

It's like a sports team... the best defense is a good offense. 

It's like the lawyer. If the facts are on your side, pound the facts into the table. If the law is on your side, pound the law into the table. If neither the facts nor the law are on your side, pound the table. 

It's like... I'm running out of analogies here. Someone help a brother out!  

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Sat, Apr 2 2016 11:09 AM

Robert1893:
    It's like... I'm running out of analogies here. Someone help a brother out!

LMBO!

• MainzMan
    9,590 Posts
    Sat, Apr 2 2016 11:46 AM

spidre:

Every game from now on I will withdraw if any player has less than 62 average.

What sort of shite is this?  You ever heard of average saturation?

Next time, take your stupid head out of your stupid butt before you come here filling the place with utter drivel.

• fatdan
    3,379 Posts
    Sat, Apr 2 2016 11:51 AM

spidre:

"WHAT! Telephone without a cord you can carry around! IMPOSSIBLE, NUFF said"!

"I don't need the internet, I have a perfectly good set of Encyclopedias! NUFF said"!

"You can call someone and see the person when your talking to them? Maybe on the "Jetsons Cartoons", never gonna happen, NUFF said"!

I know for a FACT when your boat get in the "greyed out" areas your about to fall off the edge of the World because it's "FLAT". NUFF said!

"So what if 999 people out of 1000 disagree, I'm right and they are wrong, NUFF said"!

NUFF SAID!

I could have gone  into "Missions to mars", Hubble Telescopes", Smart Bombs, but I wanted to stay in your wheel house, not overload your circuits...LMAO

• spidre
    9 Posts
    Sat, Apr 2 2016 1:22 PM

fatdan:

spidre:

"WHAT! Telephone without a cord you can carry around! IMPOSSIBLE, NUFF said"!

"I don't need the internet, I have a perfectly good set of Encyclopedias! NUFF said"!

"You can call someone and see the person when your talking to them? Maybe on the "Jetsons Cartoons", never gonna happen, NUFF said"!

I know for a FACT when your boat get in the "greyed out" areas your about to fall off the edge of the World because it's "FLAT". NUFF said!

"So what if 999 people out of 1000 disagree, I'm right and they are wrong, NUFF said"!

NUFF SAID!

I could have gone  into "Missions to mars", Hubble Telescopes", Smart Bombs, but I wanted to stay in your wheel house, not overload your circuits...LMAO

WOW!!!!, hit a nerve there lol.

• spidre
    9 Posts
    Sat, Apr 2 2016 1:37 PM

OK, just look at my first post which concerned slow play and suspiciously low scoring. I have played in too many games to not be aware that there is something going on. Now I would like replies from non forum hogs, ie :- those with less than 1K posts. Those with more than that, get a life for goodness sake!! 17000 posts!! CM'ON!!.

• mkg335
    5,491 Posts
    Sat, Apr 2 2016 2:05 PM

spidre:

mkg335:

Michel explained it well.  Forgive me but am just tired of hearing the wgtls "greyed out menu" mantra, and the canard that anyone with a low average must be cheating.

You haven't said anything worthwhile.

RSS