Forums

Help › Forums

HAPPY EASTER

Tue, Mar 29 2016 4:35 AM (36 replies)
  • newcastleb
    1,813 Posts
    Sun, Mar 27 2016 1:19 AM

SweetiePie:
    I am so blessed to start each and every day by holding his hand...I won't take a step without it.

Very well said Miss Lily

Blessings all

Thomas

• craigswan
    31,532 Posts
    Sun, Mar 27 2016 3:34 AM

Happy easter .

So how many chocolate eggs did everyone get .

• smokeydog903
    5 Posts
    Sun, Mar 27 2016 4:43 AM

2 lol

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Sun, Mar 27 2016 5:48 AM

The easter story is a great work of fiction, it's got the lot; sky gods, magic tricks, torture, murder and then finally an epic ending involving a friendly zombie who flies up, up and away into the sky.

Blessed are those who believe without any creditable evidence whatsoever.

Enjoy your chocolate, suckers...

p.s. I thought this kind of religious shite wasn't allowed in the forums?

• Robert1893
    7,711 Posts
    Sun, Mar 27 2016 6:07 AM

PaulTon:

If topics such as religion are not supposed to be posted on in the fora, I apologize. I wasn't aware of the rule and didn't intend to break any agreed-upon conventions. 

Hit 'em straight and seldom!

• whitewiskers
    38 Posts
    Sun, Mar 27 2016 6:30 AM

PaulTon:

The easter story is a great work of fiction, it's got the lot; sky gods, magic tricks, torture, murder and then finally an epic ending involving a friendly zombie who flies up, up and away into the sky.

Enjoy your chocolate, suckers...

Evidence isn't a requirement of a belief/faith, in fact, it is counter productive.

• SweetiePie
    4,925 Posts
    Sun, Mar 27 2016 8:42 AM

PaulTon:
    The easter story is a great

It must be amazing when one considers that Jesus never wrote anything, never wrote a song, never drew anything, and yet, there are more books, songs and paintings about him than anyone else in the history of planet earth. And,of course, the story and teachings of your namesake is something truly amazing.

Happy Easter Paul

~ Lily ~ 

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Sun, Mar 27 2016 10:34 AM

whitewiskers:

PaulTon:

Evidence isn't a requirement of a belief/faith, in fact, it is counter productive.

I think, since I paraphrased the bible, it's glaringly obvious I know that.

Making a virtue of delusion (you call it faith) is more counter productive. Believing in something that has absolutely no evidence to back it up is lunacy.

I was brought up by 2 very religious parents and have an extensive knowledge of the bible, thank you very much.

The world (and this forum) would be a far better and more peaceful place without religious f*ckwittery.

• daveparr
    1,175 Posts
    Sun, Mar 27 2016 11:45 AM

Finaly Got around to watching the TV series Dominion that sure puts a different slant on religion, Very watchable fiction nice to see Female Angels as well as the guys'                 

The ArchAngels Michael and Gabriel are Brothers and like humans like to beat one another up lol. God has gone away and left the kids to it least thats the Angels spin on it.

RSS