Forums

Help › Forums

I strongly questions how sucjh results are achieved without cheats

Thu, May 26 2016 3:12 PM (151 replies)
  • andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Tue, May 24 2016 12:11 PM

YankeeJim:

p.s., How many tulips do you suppose are growing in NYC at the moment? I have a yard full of them. Ever seen one out there? :-)

Jim, Assuming, since it was a reply to SweetiePie, "out there" means the West Coast....

Above is from San Francisco's Tulipmania Tulip Festival

But, I'm sure you know this, in general Tulips need a cold winter to bloom and grow.  So we don't see many Tulips out West.

Consider your chain has been perfectly yanked by Lily!

• donsprintr
    2,063 Posts
    Tue, May 24 2016 12:13 PM

ct690911:

donsprintr:

Good thing I'm not a moderator ... quarrel threads like this wouldn't exist ...

Quarrel threads like this?..how is this one different from most of the others?...lol

As an aside, where are the mods?..saw a post saying one is going on vacation, and that's been the extent of it.

...hmm

It's not any different than any other quarrel threads ... did I say or imply it was?

Never mind answering ... I don't want to get involved in a quarrel ...

If you answer I won't reply ... 

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Tue, May 24 2016 12:22 PM

andyson:
    Consider your chain has been perfectly yanked by Lily!

Not sure how you came up with that asinine conclusion. I merely set her inexperienced, alleged young self straight with a few facts.   :-)

• TheAceFactor
    2,147 Posts
    Tue, May 24 2016 1:44 PM

YankeeJim:
    I merely set her inexperienced, alleged young self straight with a few facts.   :-)
    Yeah Jim...Only in your own mind...You would be a wonderful Fox News contributor...Up next , we have Jim in the "Spin Zone"....Look Jim...I had no intention of quarreling , arguing , being attacked , simply stating FACTS as you think you and only you have  copied and pasted into some mental word document or something.

What I stated is absolutely no different than a young player who drove a ball 400+  into the 1'st cut of rough , then wondering and asking in these forums WHY it wasn't documented.

YOU and others like you would be the 1'st to jump on them like a rabid dog on a dead carcass , and say ,  "Yeah , nice drive , but no cigar....Doesn't count , doesn't exist...didn't happen as far as WGT is concerned.

Guess what forum GOD...WGT is the governing body here...no different than a professional playing a scramble with friends , practicing , or just messing around at their home course , and one in the group double eagles an insane lucky shot ,  or dunks one on a par 3...Guess what forum GOD...those don't count either...and neither do your 16 that you claim to prove....I've deleted that many...Give us all a break.

The round wasn't sanctioned by the governing body....Period  !  

That's the way the U.S.G.A. see's it

That's the way WGT see's it.

...and that's the way I see and could give a $hi* whether you nor anyone else does or not !

As  for as the many insults and names and put downs toward me here...I have news for you AND them....Wolves don't lose sleep over the opinion of sheep !

You and a few others are rude , disrespectful, and repulsive.

The rules only apply when it's beneficial for you , well  MR. Omniscient  ,  that's not the way it works 

If you don't like me or my opinion...Tough $hit !!!    

I could also give a $hit about your's  !

Glad we talked.....Have a great day !

• ct690911
    7,205 Posts
    Tue, May 24 2016 1:45 PM

donsprintr:

ct690911:

donsprintr:

Good thing I'm not a moderator ... quarrel threads like this wouldn't exist ...

Quarrel threads like this?..how is this one different from most of the others?...lol

As an aside, where are the mods?..saw a post saying one is going on vacation, and that's been the extent of it.

...hmm

It's not any different than any other quarrel threads ... did I say or imply it was?

Never mind answering ... I don't want to get involved in a quarrel ...

If you answer I won't reply ... 

oh ye of little faith..I was gonna reply with a knock-knock joke...but, c'est la vie.:)

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Tue, May 24 2016 2:01 PM

• ct690911
    7,205 Posts
    Tue, May 24 2016 2:07 PM

"YOU and others like you would be the 1'st to jump on them like a rabid dog on a dead carcass , and say ,  "Yeah , nice drive , but no cigar....Doesn't count , doesn't exist...didn't happen as far as WGT is concerned."

I'd ask you to provide even one example ^^ of this happening by the people you are referring to (using the tone you intimated)...but, we've been down that dead-end road. 

"Amazingly clueless........."

"Do you have the ability to comprehend English?"

"You and a few others are rude , disrespectful, and repulsive."

"If you don't like me or my opinion...Tough $hit !!! "   

"I could also give a $hit about your's !"

Could you perhaps explain the difference between the attitude and tone regularly displayed in your posts (the above quotes are from two posts just in this thread), and those you are so offended by?  Lily considers you to possess a high intellect, so it should be doable...If not, please disregard my request.

ty in advance,

ct

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Tue, May 24 2016 2:23 PM

TheAceFactor:
    Glad we talked.....Have a great day !

LMAO. We didn't talk, you went off the deep end, babbling nonsense all the way.  :-D

p.s., Save it, Colin. You can't reason with rabid.  ;-)

• drmoose
    3,538 Posts
    Tue, May 24 2016 2:46 PM

^^^ And , that's what I don't get about internet forums, and specifically this one. Differing viewpoints are expressed and immediately things hit the downslope where common courtesy goes out the window. Take a poke here an' there if someone posts something completely baffling, just plain ignorant, or in complete opposition to well known facts, but, why does the immediate response always seem to take the low road ? Too many opportunities are missed to see the humor in our interactions. Okay, lecture over, back to my crayons ( an' a 'nother Manhatten ).

Doc :)

• thesupernova
    7,331 Posts
    Tue, May 24 2016 2:51 PM

PaulTon:

Ha Ha Ha Ha 

Love John Cleese

Smiles for the vid and the laughs.

So fitting for this thread.

xxOXOo

My Mom is a Cat Stevens fan.

For some reason this song came to mind