Forums

Help › Forums

I strongly questions how sucjh results are achieved without cheats

Thu, May 26 2016 3:12 PM (151 replies)
  • kersh1976
    2,790 Posts
    Tue, May 24 2016 4:29 AM

Or you can simply slice the ball into the rough and let it bounce off part of what has been confirmed by Yancy, as a hidden, ancient alien spacecraft, rocket booster. 

replay.aspx?ID=81b22c63 6c09 4a95 a75f a46801630fd1

• drmoose
    3,538 Posts
    Tue, May 24 2016 6:41 AM

SweetiePie:
    As for YJ, it is easy to notice he behaves as many typical New Yorkers do. Although he is up-state, and it helps a little,  the obnoxious ways are easy to see because they permeate life there, are easy to find and will always prevail. 

Aw, Lily, now you disappoint. Unlike YJ, I don't have the benefit of a bi-coastal upbringing, but, propagating the stereotypical image of New Yorkers( or anyone for that matter ) does seem a little beneath you. Upstate born & bred, as charged ( about 5 hrs from YJ and 5hrs from NYC ). Folks are just folks, rue the day we fit into some mold.

Doc :)

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Tue, May 24 2016 7:25 AM

drmoose:
    Folks are just folks, rue the day we fit into some mold.

Indeed, Doc. One of the benefits of having experienced lifestyles on both coasts is seeing the real difference in what makes this country great-families and communities.

The west is all about material things-how much you have and what it takes to get more than your neighbor-that neighbor you can see if you're tall enough to peer over the 6 foot cinder block walls surrounding your piece of dried out, overpriced earth one calls a yard. Good luck growing anything that needs water and fresh air, particularly the breathable kind that doesn't trigger smog alerts, restricting outside activities and sending old folks to the ER. Heh, that would probably include me if I was still there.

This country was founded in the east and migrated west. I didn't appreciate that until I moved here and I can't help but wonder how much of a better person I would be today had I only lived here.

Family and community are the important things here, they're what makes this a tremendous place to live. And I can see my neighbor through the chain link fence that defines my piece of fertile earth that yields the best tomatoes every summer and tulips to just stare at.  Take a deep breath and smell the good living.  :-)

• HIOSoon
    208 Posts
    Tue, May 24 2016 9:30 AM

like Wst Cst too Sweetiepie, for a vacation only tho  ! Lol

an wouldn't generalize people wherever living.

• StephanieCA
    258 Posts
    Tue, May 24 2016 9:35 AM

I agree, Doc, folks are just folks. True, both coasts have different "likes" but the same goes for everywhere in between. In the end, golf is what matters and we can all enjoy it together, across the world.

See you on the Tee :)

Steph

• donsprintr
    2,063 Posts
    Tue, May 24 2016 11:06 AM

Good thing I'm not a moderator ... quarrel threads like this wouldn't exist ...

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Tue, May 24 2016 11:18 AM

donsprintr:

Yes they would.

;)

• donsprintr
    2,063 Posts
    Tue, May 24 2016 11:43 AM

PaulTon:

donsprintr:

Yes they would.

;)

Not for long Paul ... they would die a quick death .... :-)

• mkg335
    5,491 Posts
    Tue, May 24 2016 11:45 AM

I dunno, seems to be a pretty civil war discussion so far...

• ct690911
    7,205 Posts
    Tue, May 24 2016 12:05 PM

donsprintr:

Quarrel threads like this?..how is this one different from most of the others?...lol

As an aside, where are the mods?..saw a post saying one is going on vacation, and that's been the extent of it.

...hmm

RSS