Help › Forums

I'm interested in joining a mobile users only CC

rated by 0 users
Wed, Apr 12 2017 1:58 PM (15 replies)
  • PAGES
  • HotFinlander
    20 Posts
    Sun, Mar 26 2017 10:29 AM

My Country Club Sierra Nevada Mafia is all mobile. I have made several FREE PC Tourneys and no one touches them.  We are ranked 167th in CC battles and are moving up the charts fast. If I get these 65 empty spots filled we will really be a force.  Again I give away at least $5.00 in credits every week in FREE tourneys. Come check out Sierra Nevada Mafia

• HotFinlander
    20 Posts
    Sun, Mar 26 2017 10:50 AM

Sierra Nevada Mafia is an all mobile Country Club ranked 167th in the last battle. We have 65 open spots i'm trying to fill. All tiers welcome!

http://www.wgt.com/clubs/sierra_nevada_mafia/default.aspx

• AussieMick11
    1,275 Posts
    Sun, Mar 26 2017 11:23 AM

golfgirl93:

Hi Mick, I was seeking the same mobile players cc! I play on a tablet and don't get to play most of the people in my current cc. Is your cc accepting new members now? I like my cc Nice and Friendly, there are lots of tourneys and benefits, but I'm kinda lonely there with no cross platform play as my standard response to invites! Lol thx Mick

Alexandra (golfgirl93)

Hi Alexendra, we'd be more than happy to welcome you to our club which is made up of all mobile players. We have ranked in the top 50 in the last 2 clashes and we have a great bunch of people. We have about 10 weekly tournaments all playable on mobile and with prizes including credits and sleeves of balls. We also play head-to-head bracket tournaments that we organize within our club. We have a very active club forum where members can ask for advice and seek answers and we are also honoured to have, in our opinion, one of the best mobile players in the world, ysonr. So come check us out mate :)

NYC Country Club

• Tigerpaw509
    1,285 Posts
    Sun, Mar 26 2017 2:52 PM

And dont forget the other 60,000 teams playing Wgt

• MedicMike2
    34 Posts
    Wed, Apr 12 2017 1:14 PM

Sorry if this is an old question but, what is "cross platform play". I've been in 2 CC's in the 2 months I've been playing and they have been pretty quite. I too play on a tablet and I play daily. 

• AussieMick11
    1,275 Posts
    Wed, Apr 12 2017 1:58 PM

MedicMike2:

Sorry if this is an old question but, what is "cross platform play". I've been in 2 CC's in the 2 months I've been playing and they have been pretty quite. I too play on a tablet and I play daily. 

Hi Mike, cross platform play refers to pc players playing with/against mobile players in a multiplayer game. At NYC Country we don't need to worry about cross platform play because we're all mobile players :) 

Happy golfing mate! 

• PAGES
RSS