Help › Forums

R.I.P. Muhammad Ali

rated by 0 users
Sat, Jun 4 2016 12:55 PM (18 replies)
  • PAGES
  • bubbsboy
    6,879 Posts
    Sat, Jun 4 2016 1:42 AM

Sad loss but he can now be at peace. Sad to see him the way he's been living these last year's.  Love seeing his interviews especially the Michael Parkinson ones.

Now that was a boxer and a personality to boot

RIP

• WigerToods2010
    8,446 Posts
    Sat, Jun 4 2016 1:53 AM

Saddened to awaken to the news of a true legend's passing.

Without question 'The Greatest'.

R.I.P.

• Fencer100
    2,064 Posts
    Sat, Jun 4 2016 2:32 AM

One of the truly great sportsman of our time, and a huge personality as well !! I well remember watching his fights.

• ct690911
    7,205 Posts
    Sat, Jun 4 2016 3:07 AM

He was only 74 yrs old. He had Parkinson's disease and his quality of life was reduced for a long time..still, I thought he was much older. 

RIP

ct

• Shamper
    1,506 Posts
    Sat, Jun 4 2016 3:41 AM

“I’ve always wanted to be more than just a boxer. More than just the three-time heavyweight champion. I wanted to use my fame, and this face that everyone knows so well, to help uplift and inspire people around the world.”.......Muhammad Ali

And he did.   RIP

Stephanie

• CEverett12
    14,177 Posts
    Sat, Jun 4 2016 4:06 AM

• oneeyedjohn
    9,571 Posts
    Sat, Jun 4 2016 4:16 AM

A remarkable man.

I adored him, watched every fight, he was simply sublime.

RIP

• ZioMio
    4,680 Posts
    Sat, Jun 4 2016 7:37 AM

Sadden to read this morning that Muhammad Ali lost his biggest fight.

RIP Champ.

• fatdan
    3,379 Posts
    Sat, Jun 4 2016 12:55 PM

Every fighter in the world should be at this wake, this is the man who started the multi million $ paydays and pay per views, this man is why they are rich...

Boxing was virtually dead when he came along, his personality was so strong he even made Howard Cosell famous...

What made him the "Greatest" of all time(despite the fact he always told us he was), was that what he did for boxing was nothing compared to what he did out of the ring!

I watched his 1st fight, and every fight he had in his career....

When he beat Sonny Liston, who was from my home town(St. Louis), one of my best friends Dad, barred me from his house because I said I liked "Cassius Clay"...

• PAGES
RSS