Forums

Help › Forums

cheatin computer programme

rated by 0 users
Tue, Jun 4 2013 11:47 AM (80 replies)
  • slotster
    53 Posts
    Sat, Mar 19 2011 11:55 PM

hey sgt they  don,t need  formula  for  that there  are  other  ways  for  them to  sandbagg

• borntobesting
    9,683 Posts
    Sun, Mar 20 2011 3:57 AM

slotster:

hey sgt they  don,t need  formula  for  that there  are  other  ways  for  them to  sandbagg

If many of the TM's knew the formula they would stay TM's forever and be able to get the best equipment and play the legends from much closer tees and win many more credits. Me I have all the best equipment as a TM and am trying my best to make it to the legend tier but I just have too many bad rounds that mess me up.

• Heywood13
    53 Posts
    Sun, Mar 20 2011 7:47 AM

Nerves are one thing, but when it comes down to it if the greens grids aren't accurate then the reads we make will be inaccurate as well, therefore creating an environment that is not condusive to the player, ie:making us miss the putt....My game is pretty good until it comes to the greens. 

• zagraniczniak
    1,984 Posts
    Sun, Mar 20 2011 8:18 AM

UGGGG, Hate to pile on, or be mean, but as Bilko pointed out, you're apparently just not that skilled a player. As in real life (I know because that is me in real life), fancy expensive clubs are not going to help you much until you master the basics of your own technique. Once you improve your own skills, the good clubs and balls will give you a definite boost in performance on all measures.

• dchallenger
    545 Posts
    Sun, Mar 20 2011 8:26 AM

Did I ever tell you about my old friend, Morris Ron?

• Heisman12
    102 Posts
    Sun, Mar 20 2011 9:17 AM

borntobesting:

slotster:

If many of the TM's knew the formula they would stay TM's forever and be able to get the best equipment and play the legends from much closer tees and win many more credits. Me I have all the best equipment as a TM and am trying my best to make it to the legend tier but I just have too many bad rounds that mess me up.

I think the formula is pretty simple:

(Scoring average) - (Top 10 tournament finishes) - (amount of $ spent in pro shop) + (How many games player quit because of one freakin bogey) + (number of posts claiming WGT is out to get just THEM!!!!) = Tier ranking.

Feel free to add anything I if left something out.

• sallu4u
    87 Posts
    Sun, Mar 20 2011 11:00 AM

Amazing how the legends makes a monster out of sandbagging.

Yet to see any other tier besides legend in the top 10 earning leaders be it monthly or career list. Even readygos are now tier based to give players from the lower tiers to have any realistic chance of winning any credits.

The game is so easy for legends that they are reaping all the benefits on this site.

No wonder most of the complaints are from the lower tier players and there is always a legend jumping in and start ridiculing the guy for such blasphemy.

• SGTBilko
    1,686 Posts
    Sun, Mar 20 2011 11:40 AM

sallu4u:

Amazing how the legends makes a monster out of sandbagging.

Yet to see any other tier besides legend in the top 10 earning leaders be it monthly or career list. Even readygos are now tier based to give players from the lower tiers to have any realistic chance of winning any credits.

The game is so easy for legends that they are reaping all the benefits on this site.

No wonder most of the complaints are from the lower tier players and there is always a legend jumping in and start ridiculing the guy for such blasphemy.

Hey Kettle this is pot...........how copy over?

• sallu4u
    87 Posts
    Sun, Mar 20 2011 12:48 PM

whatever that mean potty

• SGTBilko
    1,686 Posts
    Sun, Mar 20 2011 12:52 PM

sallu4u:

whatever that mean potty

It means the kettle is calling the pot black when it is itself black. An old saying, basically it means don't be a hypocrite. Your at level 85 and your stats show you work very hard to stay at master instead of moving up. There was no legends complaining on here, maybe you should go back and read the thread from the beginning. Another saying for you, "If the shoe fits, WEAR IT!

RSS