Forums

Help › Forums

cheatin computer programme

rated by 0 users
Tue, Jun 4 2013 11:47 AM (80 replies)
  • sallu4u
    87 Posts
    Sun, Mar 20 2011 2:03 PM

An old saying for you too "There are three kinds of lies: Lies,damned lies and statistics".And it means tendency of people to disparage statistics that do not support their positions.Never judge a player by his statistics because these dont help at all while playing.

I mostly play multi player games because i enjoy competing with other players.Maybe same as you like winning those credits playing all alone.Just a difference in point of view.

Still a master at L85 because i played alternate shots a lot maybe like 400 games since their intro.And they happen to increase just your level and nothing else as they are considered like match play.

Never tried hard for keeping my tier down and you should also try not to look people down and think negatively all the time.

The wgt game is changing a lot so you should also change and stop judging every single person by his scrambling and sand save %.

• SGTBilko
    1,686 Posts
    Sun, Mar 20 2011 2:13 PM

sallu4u:

An old saying for you too "There are three kinds of lies: Lies,damned lies and statistics".And it means tendency of people to disparage statistics that do not support their positions.Never judge a player by his statistics because these dont help at all while playing.

I mostly play multi player games because i enjoy competing with other players.Maybe same as you like winning those credits playing all alone.Just a difference in point of view.

Still a master at L85 because i played alternate shots a lot maybe like 400 games since their intro.And they happen to increase just your level and nothing else as they are considered like match play.

Never tried hard for keeping my tier down and you should also try not to look people down and think negatively all the time.

The wgt game is changing a lot so you should also change and stop judging every single person by his scrambling and sand save %.

As I said if the shoe fits, wear it! If not then you should have just moved past it rather than try and defend yourself. I never judge anyone but rather let people judge themselves. Again, maybe you are reading what was written but you are not able to comprehend. While it is apparent you read my posts you would understand the purpose of posting the scrambling and sand percentages. Again, go back and re-read them and then make sure you comprehend what I was writing about. The initial post was about how the game is rigged, rather than the author looking in the mirror at themselves they projected their weakness and thus fault on the game.

• LizzieRossetti
    1,545 Posts
    Sun, Mar 20 2011 2:40 PM

Is this(The OP) something I should add to my list of things to care about,or can I just get on and have fun?

Lizzie xx

• SGTBilko
    1,686 Posts
    Sun, Mar 20 2011 2:51 PM

LizzieRossetti:

Is this(The OP) something I should add to my list of things to care about,or can I just get on and have fun?

Lizzie xx

Have fun.....always!

• StrangeMagic
    1,304 Posts
    Sun, Mar 20 2011 2:58 PM

SGTBilko:
    Hey Kettle this is pot...........how copy over?

ROFLMFAO !!

Too good Sarge !

• sallu4u
    87 Posts
    Sun, Mar 20 2011 5:43 PM

Nothing to prove to you.Everyone has its own pace and i am doing fine.Sure hope you know that tier change rules are changed now.Only WGT knew when to advance a person to next tier,so still looking for that shoe to fit in.

There are masters at 62 avg. When WGT feel that my average is upto Tour master tier,they will do it without asking you or me .

Kiawah 17 is a flawed hole.More balls are lost there than any hole on WGT.I am sure you can find many posts complaining about meter glitches there on the forums.I would say the game has some flaws which needs to be fixed and kiawah 17 is one of them.  

You judge people and ridicule them.Thats what you have done here.Is there any more lame a comment than “You are not able to comprehend”. Its a simple, dismissive phrase that says more about the person saying it than the person its directed to. Its a way of saying “You dont agree with me, but i dont have anything of consequence to say.

I have a simple question. Who does get it ?

• SGTBilko
    1,686 Posts
    Sun, Mar 20 2011 6:26 PM

sallu4u:

Nothing to prove to you.Everyone has its own pace and i am doing fine.Sure hope you know that tier change rules are changed now.Only WGT knew when to advance a person to next tier,so still looking for that shoe to fit in.

There are masters at 62 avg. When WGT feel that my average is upto Tour master tier,they will do it without asking you or me .

Kiawah 17 is a flawed hole.More balls are lost there than any hole on WGT.I am sure you can find many posts complaining about meter glitches there on the forums.I would say the game has some flaws which needs to be fixed and kiawah 17 is one of them.  

You judge people and ridicule them.Thats what you have done here.Is there any more lame a comment than “You are not able to comprehend”. Its a simple, dismissive phrase that says more about the person saying it than the person its directed to. Its a way of saying “You dont agree with me, but i dont have anything of consequence to say.

The point of the thread was something different. I will not lament on your own reasons as to why or why not, but rather think the point is to an end. Take it however you want, the intent was to not dismiss but to point out that like so many, it is easier to look at fault in something else rather than work on ones own faults. As for you the thread was going one way and you took it entirely in another. So as my 13 year old daughter says to her friends when they just do not get it!.....Whatever.

• Yappy22
    733 Posts
    Sun, Mar 20 2011 6:58 PM

You dont agree with me, but i dont have anything of consequence to say.

I agree you have nothing of consequence to say.  LOL... and as to your question; nobody cares about getting it or whatever...!!! LMFAO........

• BAZZA13
    23 Posts
    Sun, Mar 20 2011 7:33 PM

i agree wholeheartedly,,the game changes as u perform better,,its a fukin rip-off,,so no matter how much money u spend(only dickheads would continue to buy stuff),you'll never get anywhere,,,ive had the same thing happen,,-6 after 4 holes,,then the *** starts,,5 putted a par 4,,lost the lot,,,someone will backdoor these pricks soon enuff,,,,,dont worry,,i know,,   :0)

• BAZZA13
    23 Posts
    Sun, Mar 20 2011 7:42 PM

,,,,and that terrorists bought down the world trade centre,,,,of course the games rigged!!!!!

RSS