Forums

Help › Forums

cheatin computer programme

rated by 0 users
Tue, Jun 4 2013 11:47 AM (80 replies)
  • UGGGGJMM
    68 Posts
    Tue, Mar 22 2011 1:47 AM

I had tried better clubs and better balls -  game was even worser.

• b0geybuster
    2,574 Posts
    Thu, Mar 24 2011 4:42 AM

UGGGGJMM:

Auch wenn Du anderer Meinung bist ich bin nachwievor überzeugt, daß das Computerprogramm die Ergebnisse steuert. Prinzipiell ist dies auch egal aber manchmal doch frustrierend ebenso so wie beim richtigen Spiel auf dem Golfplatz.

Above translated.....

Even if you disagree I am sure are still propagated, that thecomputer program controls the results. In principle, this does not matter but sometimes frustrating as well as with the real game of golf

145 Spiele, bist du noch neu hier. Ich kann Ihnen versichern, dassich 99,9% kontrollieren Sie alle Ergebnisse, um wie ich das Ziel,Club Auswahl, Anwendung, Spin und schließlich, wenn ich auf demding oder nicht!

145 games, you are still new here.  I can assure you that I control 99.9% off all results, by how I aim, club selection, spin applied, and finally if I hit the ding or not!

Cheers,

b0gey

• PeterHopper
    1,315 Posts
    Fri, Mar 25 2011 7:18 AM

Let's make it clear to some.

For example: I have recently acquired Tour Master status. I had to work at that. I wasn't one of the lucky ones that got made a TM at the time of the big change. I am having fun with my putting. I have been told that I need to consider buying the upgraded ZB putter, although I don't see how hitting 100% identical shots with one putter compared to it's more expensive brother should result in a different outcome.

There's no program here. No cheating on my part. 

What there is, is the willingness to play 500+ rounds, across all formats, against anyone, on all courses in all conditons.

I have never quit a multi game. I don't rely on FREE tournaments for my credits - everyone plays those and some of them are unlimited goes. The top players, and those with time on their hands will start the first few holes over until they get three/four opening birdies. 

You want to get better, you want to post sub 60 scores. Then put some money up. Do what the top players have done. Put some money up, get the best gear, play until your fingers bleed. Play in the one off RGs and have a competitive midset.

I have been on here for nearly a year. I have spent about 160 dollars in credits. It has been worth every penny. 12 dollars a month. 

If you don't want to spend a penny, yet you want to compete with the best, this is not the game for you. Unless you want to take the long, and very dull route of waiting for surveys to work.

My gripe is that it has been a long time since WGT have given us any good offers when buying credits. Some free balls etc.. And I haven't seen a survey for a long time. In that way, I feel that WGT is taking my credit buying for granted a bit.

But as I improve I hope to win more money on RGs, and that my friends is the nature of the beast. 

• TWOMINUSONE
    2,580 Posts
    Fri, Mar 25 2011 7:48 AM

That could be a fair point Pete. Lets hear it folks. Do those people who havent used a credit card get a lot of surveys to do, as opposed to those people who do use credit cards to buy credits? I know i havent got any new surveys to do since i joined last year. 

• Midoh
    200 Posts
    Fri, Mar 25 2011 10:53 AM

I have tried the survey route with little success. I don't know if it's my age, gender or race but I rarely get past the screening process. The last three surveys that I have been accepted for, have booted me right at the end with a "sorry you didn't qualify for this survey." This has happened at a time when I know I am close to being done. ( Approx. 30 min into the survey). They have their survey results & don't have to pay WGT for a completed survey. Of course, I don't recieve any credits either. It can be extremely frustrating & ALMOST leads me to buy credits but I think that it may be designed to be that way. ~ Jon

• petewrex
    10 Posts
    Thu, Apr 12 2012 9:02 PM

Sallu,

Step up to the Legend tees and see who is sandbagging...how could you sandbag as a legend...it makes no sense.  I have been a legend for about 4 months and will attest to the fact that it is much more difficult to score from the back tees...try adding 30 to 40 shots on all of your shots....the sandbaggers are the folks that try and stay at the lower levels....you are lame man, really.  Better yet, just use your 3 wood off of every tee, then you will know what it is like to play from the back.

Make legend, then start sandbagging, then start giving wgt your cash if you want to keep playing.  Invite me for a game anytime and I will show you a sandbagging legend.  bring it, don't sing it!

Pete

• aftertherain
    651 Posts
    Thu, Apr 12 2012 10:15 PM

Sorry (unfair computer programmer) Come on Why would they do that this is a fair game it's difficult  to hit the mark every time lol by the way this game is GR8!!!!!!

• WigerToods2010
    8,446 Posts
    Fri, Apr 13 2012 3:30 AM

---

• Soulcatcher
    1,970 Posts
    Fri, Apr 13 2012 4:19 AM

Why did this thread get resurrected? It's over a year old.

• WigerToods2010
    8,446 Posts
    Fri, Apr 13 2012 4:39 AM

Guessing someone posted to it - as you have?

Personally I've only now realised that the post I replied to was so dated.

:O)

RSS