Forums

Help › Forums

cheatin computer programme

rated by 0 users
Tue, Jun 4 2013 11:47 AM (80 replies)
  • TWOMINUSONE
    2,580 Posts
    Sat, Mar 19 2011 5:57 PM

I have to say it, pure *%$*. Its like anything else, if you get a bit nervous then, you get more nervous when it does'nt go right for you. If the game was going to screw you, then it wouldnt put up such a bad score. 6 over par will never win you anything here, never mind dropping more shots after that. I admit i have put up my own reservations about the game many a time, but that is extreme in the least. Sorry if i seem harsh, but i think you just need to play and practice more.

• SGTBilko
    1,686 Posts
    Sat, Mar 19 2011 6:22 PM

slotster:

well  i,m  on  your  side  i  kinda   agree  on  what  you  are  saying   but  i  think  its   more  of  a  wgt  control  thing on  your  tier   so  you   will  spend  more  in  pro  shop to  advance if  they  can  control   the  distance and  spin  on  balls  and  equipment  you  use  what  else  do  they  control  people  in  here  may  laudh  but  they  will see in  long  run

Really, shouldn't you have said that the parameters of the clubs and balls can help determine a tighter precision ring and factor in forgiveness but there is not big pc in the sky controlling the outcome of your shot and score?

• johncarlon51
    10 Posts
    Sat, Mar 19 2011 7:11 PM

That is how it seems to go for me...I am constantly buying new balls, upgrading clubs to get that little extra feel to shave a couple more strokes.  I know what they ( WGT) are doing but really don't mind spending a little...I have alot of fun on here...and eventually I am going to win a tournament...if the computer gods smile on me and I get the right wind speed..:))

• johncarlon51
    10 Posts
    Sat, Mar 19 2011 7:12 PM

I do that in real golf..haha

• Yappy22
    733 Posts
    Sat, Mar 19 2011 7:21 PM

Hey Sarge I thought WGT watched every game off the 100's and 100's off people that play ever day and if you are playing well they say "lets nail that sucker with a 10 over par for the round."  LMFAO!!!!

• slotster
    53 Posts
    Sat, Mar 19 2011 7:23 PM

well TWO you  also got to  remember  this  is   a  game  but  also  a bussiness and  go to  make  money   to  stay  alive  and  can you tell  me  why   wgt won,t  let  anyone  know  the  formula for  advancing  tiers  not  levels

• slotster
    53 Posts
    Sat, Mar 19 2011 7:27 PM

maybe thats what  wgt  want you  do  do  buy new equip  even  if  this  is  a game its  also  a  bussiness

• thebigeasy707
    5,885 Posts
    Sat, Mar 19 2011 7:43 PM

b0geybuster:

UGGGGJMM:

I have another prove that the computer programme is influencing your results. I played Kiawah 16 holes 71 (vs 65) which was at this stage 6 over PAR. But the programme couldn't accept such a good result for me therefore I had on hole 17 (PAR 3) 9 strokes of which 5 ended in water hazard. What a coincidence. Hole 18 was PAR  again. However by hole 17 I ended up with 84. What a bad luck. I think that's a unfair computer programme and it's frustruating because you dont get what you deserve.

Pure gibberish!

i'm thinking b0gey sums it up quite accurately so no need for me to elaborate further.

tbe

• gsoup
    2,929 Posts
    Sat, Mar 19 2011 7:46 PM

My excuse is that I just cant play. Meter gets me as well, but sometimes I do get lucky. Maybe its just 'legend whine' practice..lol

nothing against legends

-G

• SGTBilko
    1,686 Posts
    Sat, Mar 19 2011 7:46 PM

slotster:
    won,t  let  anyone  know  the  formula for  advancing  tiers  not  levels

thats because of the sandbaggers

RSS