Forums

Help › Forums

Your comment for " CHEATING COMPUTER PROGRAMME"

Sat, Dec 3 2011 10:08 AM (78 replies)
  • b0geybuster
    2,574 Posts
    Tue, Mar 22 2011 10:56 AM

persimmons:
    WGT it cost me real money to be here! do you really beleive people shoot 55s!  cheating takes the desire out of doing this.

Yes i do believe it.  It takes hard work and a lot of practice!

Cheers,

b0gey

• jakestanfill7
    949 Posts
    Tue, Mar 22 2011 11:20 AM

persimmons:
    that they use a swing meter program that hits the ball perfect every time! 

I don't think Bill Gates, Steve Jobs, and Stephen Hawking together could invent a program to time my meter.  The thing stops, starts, skips, and jerks more than MC Hammer on crystal meth. 

If anyone does get first hand knowledge like the admission you say you got, I implore you take a screen shot and report them to members@worldgolftour.com .  There is no room in the game for cheats.  Do I believe that some people cheat?  Absolutely, there will always be folks that feel the need for whatever reason, but I assure you most of the low scores you see are legit.  This game is really quite simple if you have a stable meter.  Even with one of the worst meters in the business I can still scrape out plenty of sub 60 or sub 30 rounds.

• chrisironsbones
    3,524 Posts
    Fri, Mar 25 2011 6:49 AM

Its just as well for the rest of us your meter is a pain in the a55 for you because if you had a smooth meter god help the rest of us because your scores are immense now, so smooth meter + jakestansfil = top, top top + more top of the leaderboards LOL

But personally i would love it if your meter was o.k, because its the most fustrating thing in the world, but WGT might have done it as some sort of handicap system LOL

• PeterHopper
    1,315 Posts
    Fri, Mar 25 2011 6:59 AM

Three simple questions I'd like answers to please.

1) Does a computer program exist that allows people to hit the ding on the swing meter every time?

2) Are there some players on here using it?

3) Where can I download it?

Not serious about the last one BTW.

• Yappy22
    733 Posts
    Fri, Mar 25 2011 7:07 AM

1)  MAYBE

2)  MAYBE

3) YOU GOTTA PAY FOR THAT INFO............

4) LOL............

• chrisironsbones
    3,524 Posts
    Fri, Mar 25 2011 7:42 AM

Download it from : dingyourmeter@cheatsrus.com

• PeterHopper
    1,315 Posts
    Fri, Mar 25 2011 8:34 PM

I reckon some people typed that in.

• staycool
    125 Posts
    Sat, Mar 26 2011 9:00 AM

I don't now how anyone can shoot  a 55 and I don't think i  ever will. Even if i had help of a cheat meter. Many times I have dinged the meter and end up in the rough or sand trap or used the wrong club and end up too long or too short. Dinging the meter does little help with my putting or high winds. b0geybuster is right on.

b0geybuster:

Yes i do believe it.  It takes hard work and a lot of practice!

Cheers,

b0gey

Check your stats. Scamble %, Sand play %, Avg. to pin and putting stats against the good players and you will see why they shoot  like they do.

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Sat, Mar 26 2011 9:13 AM

staycool:
    I don't now how anyone can shoot  a 55 and I don't think i will ever will.

This coming from a guy with a personal best of 27? I think you short suit yourself, StayCool.   :-)

• SgtDoodles
    3,112 Posts
    Sat, Mar 26 2011 9:26 AM

YankeeJim:

staycool:
    I don't now how anyone can shoot  a 55 and I don't think i will ever will.

This coming from a guy with a personal best of 27? I think you short suit yourself, StayCool.   :-)

It's one thing to shoot low over 9, and another to shoot low over 18.

RSS