Forums

Help › Forums

Grande Oaks - Tyler Bradley - RIP

Tue, Nov 1 2016 1:48 AM (17 replies)
  • PAGES
  • PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Mon, Oct 31 2016 4:14 AM

We were shocked and deeply saddened to learn that Tyler (TY2000MY) passed away last week.

He was a founding member and a huge character within our club. He was one of the reasons why I joined Grande Oaks Golf Club. He will be mourned and missed by us all. Grande Oaks will never be the same without him

His very close friend Warren (Warbo), helped by his wife, made a short tribute video to Tyler.He and his wife also had a floral tribute sent to Tylers family in the name of Grande Oaks Golf Club.

Notice the light in the sky?

Warren's wife set up the video, after completing filming she mentioned the strange light. It wasn't a lens flare, she seen it happening in the sky. She wasn't looking through the viewfinder at the time...

RIP our very special friend.

• DDRoss1
    1,809 Posts
    Mon, Oct 31 2016 4:35 AM

My heart goes out to his family and WGT family and Grande Oaks, Ty was a great guy and i am sure will be missed, My prayers are with his family and friends...you will be missed Tyler

• Jimbog1964
    8,378 Posts
    Mon, Oct 31 2016 4:50 AM

Never knew the guy, but being that big an influence of a fantastic and much respected club says much..........Condolences indeed to all his friends and family.

• CEverett12
    14,177 Posts
    Mon, Oct 31 2016 6:02 AM

Sorry to hear about this Paulton ..  keep your chin up Buddy ...

• ct690911
    7,205 Posts
    Mon, Oct 31 2016 6:40 AM

Sincere condolences. May he RIP.

ct

• 1aceinthehole4
    1,054 Posts
    Mon, Oct 31 2016 6:49 AM

i echo that    r.i.p.

• bery111
    3,859 Posts
    Mon, Oct 31 2016 7:23 AM

Although I didn't know Tyler, please convey my deepest sympathy to his family, friends and Grande Oaks team mates.

• WigerToods2010
    8,446 Posts
    Mon, Oct 31 2016 7:30 AM

Sad to hear of another wgt member's passing.

I recall Tyler's generosity well from my stint over at Grand Oaks.

Thoughts go out to family & friends.

RIP Tyler.

• ScottHope
    10,351 Posts
    Mon, Oct 31 2016 7:37 AM

Your friends and family will miss you Tyler I'm sure of that, but Andy's up there now, so provided he took his ear trumpet with him, should be a hoot!

Good luck on your next journey.

• Jresh0817
    1,414 Posts
    Mon, Oct 31 2016 8:38 AM

We at Grande Oaks are mourning the passing of truly a great person who if you ever got a chance to play with or talk to know just how nice of a person he was.He was a MAJOR part of Grande Oaks becoming the club it is today...Me and Irishpunk had some of the best ALT shot matches with Tyler and Warren and are some of the best times I have had playing this silly game.. He loved this club and deeply cared about all the members...We have lost a great friend and even better family man... Going to miss him..

• PAGES
RSS