condolences 

adaputter

• ct690911
    7,205 Posts
    Mon, Oct 31 2016 1:20 PM

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Mon, Oct 31 2016 1:30 PM

We're having a tournament in his memory next week, my pal Mike in Grande Oaks is running it, his words under the picture...

"When  this trophy was sent to me I was immediately taken aback by the poignancy of the addition of the greek god Hermes as the base.  Hermes was known for being the god of transition, the protector of athletes and sports, as well as the Trickster god who was full of wit and cunning.

Tyler was sincere advocate of this institution we call Grande Oaks. He was full of cunning and wit and not opposed to the occasional prank, which usually came in the form of the torturous tourneys he loved to sponsor.  

Hermes was said to travel freely between the mortal and divine worlds. I believe Tyler's spirit will help us transition to a new Grande Oaks that doesn't see him every day but will forever feel his presence. Like I said this trophy is a poignant, albeit fitting, reminder of who Tyler Bradley was. A thoughtful depiction of the spirit of our lost friend."

• ScottHope
    10,351 Posts
    Mon, Oct 31 2016 1:32 PM

People don't always know what to say when someone passes on ct, doesn't mean they don't care or feel anything.

• Beryman
    9,098 Posts
    Mon, Oct 31 2016 1:35 PM

so sad to hear

my condolences

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Mon, Oct 31 2016 1:55 PM

Unfortunately I did not know him, but to have earned the respect and admiration from his CC peers and others speaks volumes of the man. 

Very sad to see any member of the WGT golfing fraternity pass, so sincere condolences to all his friends and family.

RIP.

• bubbsboy
    6,879 Posts
    Mon, Oct 31 2016 4:31 PM

R.I.P from myself and all at SEL

Bubbs

• stallion860
    3,312 Posts
    Tue, Nov 1 2016 1:48 AM

I never knew Tyler but do have a few friends from Grande Oaks.

On behalf of myself and Lakeside Park CC I would like to offer my condolences to his family and friends and my friends at Grande Oaks CC.

Steve

• PAGES
RSS