Forums

Help › Forums

For those wanting to move to Canada

Wed, Nov 30 2016 8:06 AM (58 replies)
  • ct690911
    7,205 Posts
    Sun, Nov 13 2016 4:20 AM

It's important you know that we also suffer from "senseless crime" :

A man described as one of the ringleaders in the 2012 theft of 3000 tons of maple syrup has been found guilty by a jury in Trois-Rivières, Que. 

The elaborate caper saw the syrup go missing from a warehouse belonging to the Federation of Quebec Maple Syrup Producers — the regulatory body that controls and manages the syrup trade.

The resulting investigation by the RCMP led to the arrests of 26 people.  

According to evidence presented by the Crown, Vallières sold the stolen syrup to a New Brunswick man named St-Pierre. The syrup was then re-branded and made to appear as if it was from New Brunswick, not Quebec.  

"You can't prove what tree the syrup came from," St-Pierre told the jury.

...the Mounties cracked the case, and justice will now be served (along with the pancakes and waffles.:)

• WigerToods2010
    8,446 Posts
    Sun, Nov 13 2016 4:37 AM

I've notified WGT asking that they keep an eye on the posts now being made from the OP's account.

My concern is that someone has kidnapped Colin and hacked into his account as the recent humo(u)r filled messages emanating from member Ct69011 are completely out of character.

Regards,

Concerned of Scotland.

• drmoose
    3,538 Posts
    Sun, Nov 13 2016 5:25 AM

I'm also concerned Johnny. I'll keep an eye on things from here, but, I've also notified the Canadian Alien Ambassador (  Francois ) to monitor this closely.

Doc :)

• WigerToods2010
    8,446 Posts
    Sun, Nov 13 2016 5:46 AM

It was the "For those wanting to move to Canada" that raised the red flag...

*coat*

• ct690911
    7,205 Posts
    Sun, Nov 13 2016 5:46 AM

Francois is from "la belle province"...they take maple syrup, poutine and smoked meat very seriously..:)

...just sayin'

• ct690911
    7,205 Posts
    Sun, Nov 13 2016 5:52 AM

WigerToods2010:

It was the "For those wanting to move to Canada" that raised the red flag...

*coat*

SAN FRANCISCO — The Canadian immigration site crashed repeatedly Tuesday as states closed their polls and results began to come in.

It may not come as a surprise that Google recorded a spike in the search topic "immigration to Canada", Tuesday night.  In fact, searches surged by over 1000%.

...oi vey

• WigerToods2010
    8,446 Posts
    Sun, Nov 13 2016 5:53 AM

ct690911:

Francois is from "la belle province"...they take maple syrup, poutine and smoked meat very seriously..:)

...just sayin'

Meat? Nah, Francois is more a herbal kinda guy.

...just swayin'.

• WigerToods2010
    8,446 Posts
    Sun, Nov 13 2016 6:06 AM

ct690911:
    Federation of Quebec Maple Syrup Producers

Federation of Quebec Maple Syrup Producers = FQMSP?

Now THAT is funny - Nicola may not approve though. 

Tell me it was intentional, pahleeeez! If so, you may keep Colin indefinitely.

:)

• SlicedPepper
    796 Posts
    Sun, Nov 13 2016 8:22 AM

Be forewarned Canada. The people wanting to leave the US because of the election results aren't exactly what you could call desirable. 

Feel free to ship them off to where ever you'd like. The Middle East comes to mind. Let them practice Diane Feinstein's, " The only way to fight terrorism is with love ", ideology first hand.

• WHOSYOURCADDY4
    323 Posts
    Sun, Nov 13 2016 8:53 AM

RSS