Help › Forums

** Come and give me your ideas **

Thu, Mar 2 2017 11:36 PM (128 replies)
  • alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Mon, Feb 13 2017 1:57 PM

fmagnets:

WGTNiblick:

If you all think the course is too hard without a driver, 3 wood and hybrid let us know and I can create a new set.

No, it's a perfectly fair test off those forward tees.

yup ^^^  28 going on a good day....

That front pin on #15 with med loft is a killer tho !!

and those irons don't like a missed ding...scrambled my way around ;-))

• russellfahey
    4,286 Posts
    Mon, Feb 13 2017 2:05 PM

borntobesting:

Don't remember the level but would love to see the Taylor Made Tour Preferred irons coupled with the Z-Satins 

I remember the Tour preferred irons.They were the top iron set,when clubs were released due to your tier(soon as i made Legend i bought em).Not like now where it depends on your level.They were only medium trajectory though :( Oh i still have the 50yrd z satin wedge in my bag(still love it)

Russell

• borntobesting
    9,683 Posts
    Mon, Feb 13 2017 7:01 PM

WGTNiblick:

There is a new Set of the Week tournament running now.  The set is made up of the TaylorMade Tour Preferred irons, and two Z-Satin wedges plus the Daytona putter.

If you all think the course is too hard without a driver, 3 wood and hybrid let us know and I can create a new set.

Thanks!

Our CC started a set of the week tourney before the change will round 2 still be the Raptures or will it be the Tour Preferred?

• AlaskanDame
    19,425 Posts
    Tue, Feb 14 2017 4:35 AM

borntobesting:

Our CC started a set of the week tourney before the change will round 2 still be the Raptures or will it be the Tour Preferred?

In my 4-round tourney, we seem to be keeping the Raptures all 4 rounds.

• Jimbog1964
    8,378 Posts
    Tue, Feb 14 2017 6:03 AM

Several pages now.  

A while back x10+ this on same subject.

My idea:

WGT now compile a top 15 and the top 3, as voted and that WGT can comply with, get instigated.  

WGT then make an undertaken the process is repeated every so often agreed time frame.

EDIT: I should have the read the OP again.  Fair enough request and fair enough action....

• gimmeballs
    621 Posts
    Tue, Feb 14 2017 7:30 AM

How about making the coin rental club sets giftable . This would give better players something to do with their coins , and make a lot of lower tier players happier. It could also be of use in CC prizes. 

• Fuzzygazz
    1,469 Posts
    Tue, Feb 14 2017 3:02 PM

WGTicon:

-WGTicon

Note to fuzzygazz and others from my time in 2007, we will not be bringing back that CTTP set with 0.2 second swing meter, sorry!

2007..ten years of fun  goes fast..

I think that set was called Pro set. Not many could handle the meter speed. A good thing you started here. Some good feedback. Is everyone playing the same ball an option down the road? Would even up things a bit. Take out putting and i'd have a chance. G10 's were a nice set to play. Like to see those used.  Free entry be nice.

F. Gazz

• opyeuclid
    6,709 Posts
    Tue, Feb 14 2017 3:30 PM

Any course 

OPY

• opyeuclid
    6,709 Posts
    Tue, Feb 14 2017 5:17 PM

Dear WGT , . 

Could this be set up in a way so I could Invite a friend or friends to play this format .

Just think ,,  How many friend would enjoy this " Game of the week " .  .

OPY 

Edit :   Or  add it to the random join a game option ,  A chance to meet new friends who like this game .

RSS