Help › Forums

** Come and give me your ideas **

Thu, Mar 2 2017 11:36 PM (128 replies)
  • AgentBrown123
    907 Posts
    Thu, Feb 16 2017 12:53 PM

opyeuclid:

Dear WGT , . 

Could this be set up in a way so I could Invite a friend or friends to play this format .

Just think ,,  How many friend would enjoy this " Game of the week " .  .

OPY 

Edit :   Or  add it to the random join a game option ,  A chance to meet new friends who like this game .

Agreed

And imagine if they allowed you to invite up to four people for a four ball multiplayer game in rgs. If you get disco'd or what have you, you could finish single play. Would be so fun!!

Really enjoying current set of week. Shot a 29 with a bogey in most recent one. Not too challenging, just the right amount. Rewarding if you shoot well

• WGTNiblick
    26 Posts
    Thu, Feb 16 2017 5:35 PM

Just to clarify, are you referring to setting up multiplayer games where everyone must use the Set of the Week?  Or something else?

• Wontonamo
    2,269 Posts
    Thu, Feb 16 2017 6:54 PM

WGTNiblick:

Just to clarify, are you referring to setting up multiplayer games where everyone must use the Set of the Week?  Or something else?

that would be a great idea :)

• AgentBrown123
    907 Posts
    Thu, Feb 16 2017 9:35 PM

My point was that no matter what the set of the week, they should think about this idea...

You could add an option to send a friend invite to an rg as a multiplayer game. If they accept, the invitee can either invite the friend to play the rg in multiplayer stroke play format when they're available/green (up to 4 players).. or  they may complete the rg on their own.

How awesome would that be. A man can only dream....

that actually could be really beneficial to wgt. RG's may fill up faster

thinking a step further, why not make anyone who is signed up for an rg and yet to play available to other players to be invited into a multiplayer stroke play game...???

1 disco puts you into single play mode by yourself

• Bluesteelie
    2,021 Posts
    Fri, Feb 17 2017 12:01 AM

To those that dont know about this, the Ready Go set of the week for Legend is Irons only... No Driver or woods. Cost 100 cr. I hit the fairway, Hit second shot 2ft off the back of the green leaving me 14ft to the pin, hit the14ft chip club full and ball went 1.5 ft in the fringe and stopped. it was all down hill from there. Not sure why the ball didnt go on the green, its like i was buried 70% or something.

• mkrizan86
    1,866 Posts
    Fri, Feb 17 2017 12:30 AM

AgentBrown123:

My point was that no matter what the set of the week, they should think about this idea...

You could add an option to send a friend invite to an rg as a multiplayer game. If they accept, the invitee can either invite the friend to play the rg in multiplayer stroke play format when they're available/green (up to 4 players).. or  they may complete the rg on their own.

How awesome would that be. A man can only dream....

that actually could be really beneficial to wgt. RG's may fill up faster

thinking a step further, why not make anyone who is signed up for an rg and yet to play available to other players to be invited into a multiplayer stroke play game...???

1 disco puts you into single play mode by yourself

Good idea. Although I think this would flurrish in regular stroke and MP games, not really in RGs, at least not among the players, who play many of them on a daily basis. It would've taken them much longer to finish the RG this way, therefore they could play less of them. And some wouldn't go for it, cause then they couldn't whine, how they had 25 mph head wind on every hole on a par 5 course and had to WD, cause there'd be witnesses to the fact, that it wasn't really true ;-)

• DodgyPutter
    4,690 Posts
    Fri, Feb 17 2017 6:03 AM

AgentBrown123:
    And imagine if they allowed you to invite up to four people for a four ball multiplayer game in rgs. If you get disco'd or what have you, you could finish single play. Would be so fun!!

Why would that be particular to set of the week, not other rg's too?  I think it's a good idea for fun but probably not for any credit tournaments.

RSS