Thu, Mar 2 2017 11:36 PM (128 replies)
  • Wutpa
    4,803 Posts
    Sun, Feb 12 2017 10:50 AM

MainzMan:

mkrizan86:

dannyjwestley:
    I get that the game is suposed to be challanging

Apparently not as challenging as the English language...

Bwaaa haaaaaaa haaaaaaaaa  :  ))

You know what? Calling someone out for not writing perfectly constructed and coherent sentences is low-hanging fruit. Writing is not everyone's strength, for all sorts of reasons, and mocking them for it is just not cool.

Mocking them for their lame criticisms and stupid rants though? Go right ahead, and this one deserved it. 

• AgentBrown123
    907 Posts
    Sun, Feb 12 2017 4:22 PM

it was far from a perfectly constructed sentence/parapgraph whatever you want to call it., I must say. But I tend to agree, your typing/spelling ability isn't a direct correlation to one's intelligence. 

That though was just hilarious

• DarkenRahl
    2,115 Posts
    Sun, Feb 12 2017 8:50 PM

Revisiting my Tour Master days:

the old level 80 R9  driver

the level 79 Burners

all 4 CG16 wedges 

Rossa/ Daytona putter

The 4 wedges really came in handy, that driver let me visit some really interesting areas. :-)

or the WGT Pro Set - perhaps paired with the Manta putter.

• Ianzzz
    6,348 Posts
    Mon, Feb 13 2017 3:24 AM

level 59  G10s

• borntobesting
    9,683 Posts
    Mon, Feb 13 2017 4:09 AM

Don't remember the level but would love to see the Taylor Made Tour Preferred irons coupled with the Z-Satins 

• turfsand
    1,773 Posts
    Mon, Feb 13 2017 4:26 AM

7:25am here and no set of the week RG yet?

• DarkenRahl
    2,115 Posts
    Mon, Feb 13 2017 6:17 AM

borntobesting:

Don't remember the level but would love to see the Taylor Made Tour Preferred irons coupled with the Z-Satins 

I would hazard a guess that the ones you are thinking of were level 63.  I had them but much preferred the  R9 irons for some weird reason.  Probably because I got my first ace with the R9s.  And those Z Satin wedges were sweet, still a lot of folks using the old level 39 64 degree version.

Edit: I bookmarked this thread so I could get a look back at some of those older clubs.

• BunkerBuzzer
    269 Posts
    Mon, Feb 13 2017 6:28 AM

turfsand:

7:25am here and no set of the week RG yet?

probably have to wait 7hrs 38m till congress one closes?

or more likely tomorrow or the next wgt day? ;D

• WGTNiblick
    26 Posts
    Mon, Feb 13 2017 12:26 PM

There is a new Set of the Week tournament running now.  The set is made up of the TaylorMade Tour Preferred irons, and two Z-Satin wedges plus the Daytona putter.

If you all think the course is too hard without a driver, 3 wood and hybrid let us know and I can create a new set.

Thanks!

• fmagnets
    3,640 Posts
    Mon, Feb 13 2017 1:36 PM

WGTNiblick:

If you all think the course is too hard without a driver, 3 wood and hybrid let us know and I can create a new set.

No, it's a perfectly fair test off those forward tees.

RSS