Help › Forums

** Come and give me your ideas **

Thu, Mar 2 2017 11:36 PM (128 replies)
  • Joshnosh
    548 Posts
    Tue, Feb 7 2017 5:03 AM

pdb1:

Joshnosh:
    made a cc event with starter balls only with set of the week the irons are fine but the wedges and the putter are terrible lol just scrapped par that putter is so bad lol, was fun though

We have a couple ongoing custom tourneys . One " Starters Only " . All starter and balls must be equipped . And another . " No Divers or Woods " . Played with wedges and irons and a putter . And another  the same . " 1 Wood or a Hybrid " with wedges , irons and either a wood or a hybrid . Not GR8 scores , But fun . They used to be Premium but some one would always enter that couldn't read and play with regular equipment . Turn in a scrore10 strokes below anyone else . And ruin the purse and the tournament . 

this sounds like a great idea! ive played real life with driver 7 iron and putter before lots of fun

• gimmeballs
    621 Posts
    Tue, Feb 7 2017 5:51 AM

Put a R1 tp9 level 48 driver in the bag with any set of clubs  and starter balls only. This way it gets you out there, then it's up to you to finish. This weeks set was good, it brought back the Tour Pro enjoyment of a sloppy eagle for me.

• dedBuNNy
    1,919 Posts
    Tue, Feb 7 2017 6:01 AM

.... dupes... lmao. 

So with these new 'special' events, are you giving 'special' sleeves of balls or are we still paying to play with bought balls? 

Thought so.... 

Here's an idea - How about giving us the option of using the old clubs that are no longer in the proshop to set up our own CC events? 

Didn't think so.... 

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Tue, Feb 7 2017 7:16 AM

I still have my Z Satin 54 60 64 wedges in my inventory as well as my old Daytona putter. Total resale value back to WGT 329 credits. They will stay in my inventory, can't even buy my balls for that. I have seen many times over that certain players can use starter clubs and balls and still shoot 27-28 on nearly every course on here. I barely have the skill or reflexes to shoot par it seems. I feel with my equipment that some of these newbies could shoot 20 under every game. You have to love a natural. But Icons idea sounds very interesting.

• MainzMan
    9,590 Posts
    Tue, Feb 7 2017 7:33 AM

renniw52:

Total resale value back to WGT 329 credits. They will stay in my inventory, can't even buy my balls for that.

Well, no, of course you can't.  Given the size of the damn things I dread to think what they'd cost to replace.

• krskfr
    458 Posts
    Tue, Feb 7 2017 7:34 AM

AgentBrown123:
    These were the best days in wgtland in my opinion, you had a chance to score well but had to really focus and work for it with good short game

he he he, cough cough, lol. BOOM! Not everyone agrees with you AgentBrown123. Some chaps (not mentioning names) keep writing on their profile that they're through with this game saying they would never return, but alas, they cannot get enough of this game. I wont mention names, but we both know who im talking about mate. Your friend and mine, K!

• MainzMan
    9,590 Posts
    Tue, Feb 7 2017 7:36 AM

Anyway, a big thank you to WGT for getting set of the week into club tourneys so quickly. 

I set one up today at St. Andrews with the mostly Rapture set being offered this week.  I'd forgotten how little spin those things have, nearly every approach was rolling way past the hole early on.

I find this addition a very positive thing.  Good on you  :))

• Vaibhav5viv
    886 Posts
    Tue, Feb 7 2017 7:37 AM

PRIESTESS:

Spider putter. 

Shouldn't really take any putters with <25 lowest increment probably. Not sure how many would fit into the category.. Maybe spider and WGT ones?

RSS