Forums

Help › Forums

** Come and give me your ideas **

Thu, Mar 2 2017 11:36 PM (128 replies)
  • AgentBrown123
    907 Posts
    Thu, Feb 9 2017 1:48 PM

I don't think you caught on to the sarcasm there pd :)

• AgentBrown123
    907 Posts
    Thu, Feb 9 2017 2:03 PM

Anyway I like that idea Niblick!

Driver, 7 iron, putter... Bring it on!

• borntobesting
    9,683 Posts
    Thu, Feb 9 2017 2:22 PM

Enjoying the Raptures this week but would have liked to have had one of the Redwood putters instead of the Anser 2

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Thu, Feb 9 2017 2:40 PM

WGTNiblick:
    Is anyone interested in having a Set of the Week that is made up of only an iron set, a lob wedge and a putter? 

Yup...throw in UELs and we got a game !!

• AgentBrown123
    907 Posts
    Thu, Feb 9 2017 7:47 PM

never been a fan of uel's but to each his own

• ostfriedel
    2,052 Posts
    Fri, Feb 10 2017 12:22 AM

WGTNiblick:

Is anyone interested in having a Set of the Week that is made up of only an iron set, a lob wedge and a putter?  It would make playing from the back tees pretty much impossible but could be fun from the front tees.

Souds like sadomasochistic stuff, like a realy heavy torture. I`ll be there  :o)

• krskfr
    458 Posts
    Fri, Feb 10 2017 8:52 AM

pdb1:

AgentBrown123:
    you are not a friend.

AgentBrown123:
    but I think we both know who I'm talking about mate

since when aren't we friends? That's a surprise to me AB, oh well, like i said, i find it funny people always write in their profile's how sick they are of this game. swearing to never return, and pouting when they lose to others, it's just comical to me. I agree, people who have multiple accounts have no respect for the sanctity of fair play - you made a great point AB - cheers friend - BOOM!

• AgentBrown123
    907 Posts
    Fri, Feb 10 2017 11:43 AM

It was actually pretty funny. This guy had beaten me in an mpc, started posting dribble on my wall lording over the fact he won. I put him on block list and this genius thought it be smart to use one of his probably many different accounts to further post dribble on my page. So I reported this guy (still not mentioning name^) and the account got frozen within a day. You can't make up a story like that.. Hilarious!! BOOM!

I hope next week we get to see the old g10 irons. I'll keep my fingers crossed

• RoggRR
    627 Posts
    Sat, Feb 11 2017 5:26 AM

borntobesting:
      ... from the other topic

But if your CC members don't play in a set of the week tourney what good does it make to create one??

I created one Thursday morning and as of noon Friday I was the only entrant. And I made a CC forum post about it and sent an Email to all members about it. I will check on it again tomorrow. (Edit) I was able to check it on my phone. Only 1 other person entered it. 

... my suggestion is:

-- wgt could mark "Course for the Set of the week", every week (Monday)
    -- only CC winners will play (CC winners from the previous week), all tiers, any ball, unlimitted round, even or uneven lies
    -- CC owner will create a tournament Set-of-the-week, using marked course, it must finish in Sunday, at least
    -- wgt software will pick up the names of all CC winners (tournament created by CC owner), and allow them to play next Monday-Sunday (new weekly wgt tournament, lets say "CC winners Set-of-the-week tournament")
    -- wgt will deliver the prizes (... make your suggestions about the prizes)
    -- so, course from this tournament is wgt marked "Course for the Set-of-the-week" for the current week
    -- wgt could creat topic "Set-of-the-week *** CC winners***" in CC Corner section , main forum, and pin it

... as preview - every monday we will see another Wgt WK tournament, where CC winners from the previous week will play, the tournament course (9-holer, maybe) is wgt marked course for the current week

... this can be an interaction between CC activity and wider wgt community, making more fun and challenge

cheers

RSS