Help › Forums

I would like to introduce a player to the Mods

Fri, Feb 17 2017 12:29 AM (133 replies)
  • mrcaddie
    2,429 Posts
    Thu, Feb 9 2017 8:31 PM

alanti:
    At times we all make mistakes, crickey, even I made one once

I think Alanti may be referring to a really easy 3.5ft putt he missed the other day during an A/S game that cost us the match (LMAO) ... but I could be wrong.

Looking forward to our next game Alan.

MC

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Thu, Feb 9 2017 9:49 PM

mrcaddie:

I think Alanti may be referring to a really easy 3.5ft putt he missed the other day during an A/S game that cost us the match (LMAO) ... but I could be wrong.

Looking forward to our next game Alan.

LMAO Wayne.......actually it was a 1.5 foot putt......but you are a gent for exaggerating it.............from 3.5 feet I am pretty reliable...about 50% success from that range....

I am looking forward to our next game too....always fun.

• WigerToods2010
    8,446 Posts
    Fri, Feb 10 2017 4:05 AM

Only now noticing this.

To whom it may concern:

Please free Colin from moderation and allow him to post whatever/whenever he wants.

Colin's moderation impacts on the lives of others too you know; I myself suffer from insomnia and have barely slept a wink since WGT took their action...

• mkrizan86
    1,866 Posts
    Fri, Feb 10 2017 7:27 AM

@ the poster, who stands out from the crowd in this thread

Although I can't relate to this, I do understand having an extremely small penis may cause a person a lot of frustration. However it's not an excuse for trolling and disrespecting the intentions of my friend Alan's thread. Inspite of what your parents may have told you during bathing you, when you were 15, behaving like one will NOT make it grow. You'll just come off as a c.unt.

While Colin can be dreadfully wrong, when it comes to politics at times ( ;-)), he's contributed a lot of positive and constructive posts, some may have even been accused of being funny. And even when there are differences of opinions, he discusses them in an elaborate and respectful way. On the other hand, I can't remember a single positive, constructive or meaningful post from you. So kindly eff off.

P.S.: I think this is what Icon meant, when he wrote (after putting Damien on a short vacation), that some people write nasty things without actually breaking the guidelines ;-)

• krskfr
    458 Posts
    Fri, Feb 10 2017 8:57 AM

rules are rules mate, and those who break them ought to face the consequences otherwise there is anarchy;  this pertains to me aswell, my posts have to be reviewed by mods before posting - it is what it is - sooner or later we will be given reprieve, till then, just deal with it.

• mkrizan86
    1,866 Posts
    Fri, Feb 10 2017 12:15 PM

pdb1:

And some people wouldn't know a guideline from the putt line if it was staring them in the face.

And I'm sure there are people that feel that way about me. But you sir take the cake.

Paul's lunchtime quick post

I'm not sure what you meant by this (maybe cause English is my 3rd language). I hope you didn't think I was talking about you, lol. Unless you're feeling Lucky? Cause no lady ever did ;-)

P.S.: I like you, Paul. I also like pointing out the mistakes you sometimes write ;-)

Jure's "last seconds of work" quick post ;-)

• LuckySkreet
    611 Posts
    Fri, Feb 10 2017 5:12 PM

LOL.....    Wow....  all that??       And yet the facts remain the same...............

[View:http://www.wgt.com/themes/wgt/utility/via Imgflip Meme Generator:550:0]

• mantis0014
    8,946 Posts
    Fri, Feb 10 2017 5:40 PM

alanti:
    The above was a unpaid presentation from Alanti, no animals were harmed in the making of this presentation and no money changed hands.....not even pixelated golf balls.......

That's quite funny   lol

Yeah I agree too,  Cmon Mods,  I think you should bring him back to full status

RSS