Forums

Help › Forums

I would like to introduce a player to the Mods

Fri, Feb 17 2017 12:29 AM (133 replies)
  • drmoose
    3,538 Posts
    Thu, Feb 16 2017 6:48 AM

Meanwhile... back in WGTland, Postmeister Paul predominates yet another thread.

Doc :)

• PhilEStein
    1,269 Posts
    Thu, Feb 16 2017 11:36 AM

Not sure how true it is but I did hear Paul has had all the walls of his house lined with acoustic panelling so he can hear the sound of his own voice more clearly.

• drmoose
    3,538 Posts
    Thu, Feb 16 2017 12:08 PM

Lol. okay Paul, there may have been a little dig in there, I just figured anyone who contributes as much of whatever it is that you do, deserves some sort of recognition.

• Bluesteelie
    2,021 Posts
    Thu, Feb 16 2017 2:03 PM

You got my vote, He has paid the piper so let him in. 

• twinponds169
    3,027 Posts
    Thu, Feb 16 2017 2:49 PM

pdb1:
    Not to mention happened to be the OP. 

Maybe from the bottom of page 6 on you were, but pretty sure it was Alanti that OP'd this thread.

• PhilEStein
    1,269 Posts
    Thu, Feb 16 2017 5:05 PM

If only it was that simple. 

Anyone is entitled to offer their opinion Paul but it's your meanderings and ramblings that throw folk. Hence one or two comments. A concise, to the point reply is far easier to read and understand and if anything, helps with the flow of the thread.

Now to return the real focal point of this thread. I've just finished playing a round with Colin who is playing from his hospital bed having suffered a heart attack. He is hoping to return home on Saturday.

Unfortunately they were unable to do anything with his eyesight so I'm afraid he is still unable to putt straight. Or curved as is generally the case.

• drmoose
    3,538 Posts
    Thu, Feb 16 2017 5:22 PM

Damn. Not another one ! My wife's brother passed away a couple weeks ago. My oldest brother suffered multiple strokes from a brain hemohrage ( doing better now ). We've lost more members of the community. This is not the way to start a new year, or any year for that matter.

• pmm711
    5,640 Posts
    Thu, Feb 16 2017 5:27 PM

PhilEStein:
    Now to return the real focal point of this thread. I've just finished playing a round with Colin who is playing from his hospital bed having suffered a heart attack. He is hoping to return home on Saturday.

Oi Vey...

If he says he's "checking out in a few days" that will put me in next.  Now I have to go PM him.

RSS