Forums

Help › Forums

I would like to introduce a player to the Mods

Fri, Feb 17 2017 12:29 AM (133 replies)
  • ct690911
    7,205 Posts
    Tue, Feb 7 2017 11:24 AM

To help clear up some confusion...I was not moderated for my opinions.

A couple of haters hi-jacked threads to make personal attacks on me. A Mod told me to ignore them, but I eventually succumbed to the flame baiting. Retaliating can secure a harsher penalty than instigating...so, here I sit.

ct

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Tue, Feb 7 2017 11:38 AM

@ Phil.....that is Colin...is is a fish outta water? Kind of apt for his game :))

@ Hack oooohhhhh my goodness LMAO

• craigswan
    31,532 Posts
    Tue, Feb 7 2017 11:51 AM

colin , colin, colin .

Criticism is one loan that everyone is dying to return with Huge Interest!

I believe that if life gives you lemons, you should make lemonade... And try to find somebody whose life has given them vodka, and have a party.

People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do.

Of course colin should come back right away - i miss him .

But one word of advice colin - change your e-mail address and the mods cannot ever send you a red card warning .

I did that years ago and never get nothing . Might have been close once or twice but i shall never know . I think your problem is that you are calling people out by the names . A no no here .

Hope to see you soon colin . Meantime .

A Canadian couple were at the Miami airport to return to Canada. They were dressed up in heavy coats, mittens, scarves and winter boots, ready for the Canadian winter when arriving back home.

Another couple looked at them in amazement. One says to the other, "I wonder where they are from?" The husband tells the wife,"go and ask them", so the wife goes over and asks them where they are from and the man answers "Saskatoon, Saskatchewan."

The wife goes back and her husband asks "well? Where are they from?" and the wife answers "I don't know, they don't seem to speak any English."

• garyk49
    2,327 Posts
    Tue, Feb 7 2017 12:19 PM

Apparently many here have played against and with Colin.  Maybe now he knows why he is always made to putt, no matter what the distance.

JK of course, like hell I am.

But I too think this needs to be said to get him off of moderation.

And so do those in attendance and the millions and millions at home, OOPS, oh wait, he doesn' say that, that's the other Buffer.

• mrcaddie
    2,429 Posts
    Tue, Feb 7 2017 12:46 PM

drmoose:
    I too believe time served has been adequate for whatever his transgression might have been.

+1

I'm sure he's learned his lesson, time to set him free WGT.

MC

• PhilEStein
    1,269 Posts
    Tue, Feb 7 2017 1:08 PM

I wonder if Colin developed piles (haemorrhoids), or even piles of haemorrhoids, what chance would he stand in court to successfuly show he was made to sit on that cold naughty step for an excessive period of time. Mmmm.... could turn out to be a pita for more than one.

• Robert1893
    7,711 Posts
    Tue, Feb 7 2017 1:32 PM

Adding my voice as well. 

Set the man free!

• MainzMan
    9,590 Posts
    Tue, Feb 7 2017 2:21 PM

Please WGT, give Colin a break and let him out of the sin bin.

His game is sooo bad, all he has is the forums.  Please don't take that away from him.

; ))

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Tue, Feb 7 2017 4:24 PM

MainzMan:
    Please WGT, give Colin a break and let him out of the sin bin.

He might be in the same place esssy is. 

• frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Tue, Feb 7 2017 4:25 PM

Adding my voice also .            

RSS