• LuckySkreet
    611 Posts
    Thu, Feb 9 2017 11:06 AM

gonfission:

LuckySkreet:
    I'm good with it......................

Arleekin, Zloday, and the rest, would be ashamed of this ^^^

Creeping Leaves

I'm good with Pavlov's dog's  as well..............

• largemouth51
    1,212 Posts
    Thu, Feb 9 2017 11:15 AM

LuckySkreet:

gonfission:

LuckySkreet:
    I'm good with it......................

Arleekin, Zloday, and the rest, would be ashamed of this ^^^

Creeping Leaves

I'm good with Pavlov's dog's  as well..............

Lucky be careful when you open your mouth....someone might stick an enema hose in it

Bob

• ct690911
    7,205 Posts
    Thu, Feb 9 2017 11:48 AM

Thank you for the continued support, my friends and fellow posters.:)

ct

• PhilEStein
    1,269 Posts
    Thu, Feb 9 2017 2:06 PM

Just hope the donor is a diarrhetic elephant.

• LuckySkreet
    611 Posts
    Thu, Feb 9 2017 5:10 PM

LMAO....   One can post a message regarding moderation, in a forum where moderation is on topic and the lap dogs howl and sing when it does not fit their agenda.......  sweet.   I'll stand by my actual and factual post regarding whining and crying and announcing to anyone who will listen; well perhaps I embellished the number of announcements...probably more like 250................      I'm good with that................ 

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Thu, Feb 9 2017 5:56 PM

LuckySkreet:
    One can post a message regarding moderation

As far as I am concerned, anyone who stays within (or thereabouts) of the posting guidelines should be allowed to post their opinions in the forum, and without delay.

At least then there can be some checks and balances and people can formulate their own opinions.

It is one thing punishing someone, but heck, all I am saying is CT has been banished long enough. I am not saying what he, or anyone else did was right or wrong. but anyone punished should be told what for and for how long. Not too much to ask for IMO.

At times we all make mistakes, crickey, even I made one once (well so I was told), but the people I admire and respect are the ones who admit they have made mistakes, learn from it and move on.

Just because someone does not like someone, or has a grudge against someone, should not preclude them from having their say. Sure you can disagree or not read their opinion, but they should still have that right to voice their opinion (again, provided it meets forum rules).

Over the years I have had some haters, critics, and abusers (yes I hear gasps from the audience) - that is their right....but in retort, I word my posts carefully....that is my defence :))

• Robert1893
    7,711 Posts
    Thu, Feb 9 2017 6:49 PM

alanti:
    As far as I am concerned, anyone who stays within (or thereabouts) of the posting guidelines should be allowed to post their opinions in the forum, and without delay.

Exactly. I always thought the moderation around here was quite bizarre. I've been a part of a few discussion boards and have never seen the level of moderation that takes place on this forum. 

RSS