Forums

Help › Forums

What are the odds?

rated by 0 users
Sat, Mar 4 2017 10:29 AM (29 replies)
  • Essisdaddy
    5,883 Posts
    Wed, Mar 1 2017 11:32 AM

Of someone playing their first ever round on WGT, in a RG tournament, shooting 70?

Just wondering...

• Essisdaddy
    5,883 Posts
    Wed, Mar 1 2017 11:39 AM

This one's even better - this is their entire Playing History

• MainzMan
    9,590 Posts
    Wed, Mar 1 2017 11:50 AM

If it's really their first ever round then about zero. 

Feel sorry for these sad, low fife idiots, how empty does your life have to be that you want to be a restart and win virtual credits that you don't deserve?

• Essisdaddy
    5,883 Posts
    Wed, Mar 1 2017 2:40 PM

MainzMan:
    how empty does your life have to be

Oh, I don't know, MM - my life's about as empty as it gets: the fact I keep throwing good money after bad at this stupid game trying to improve when I've got no hope proves that.

And I'll tell you - most  of the thieves I met when I was a copper didn't think their lives were empty - most of them felt they had a right to steal whatever they could lay their nasty little hands on.

A few, I will say, I felt sorry for, because they were resorting to something they hated, out of desperation - but it's kinda hard to see that excuse for the scumbags on here.

• phred952
    2,714 Posts
    Wed, Mar 1 2017 4:14 PM

+1.  Sad little lives belonging to sad little people.

• gonfission
    2,241 Posts
    Wed, Mar 1 2017 5:36 PM

Having to forage in the woods for "Shrooms", and a decent toad worth a licking, is a terrible thing

• phred952
    2,714 Posts
    Wed, Mar 1 2017 6:04 PM

gonfission:

Having to forage in the woods for "Shrooms", and a decent toad worth a licking, is a terrible thing

ROFL...should be provided for free by Washington.

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Wed, Mar 1 2017 6:18 PM

Essisdaddy:

Of someone playing their first ever round on WGT, in a RG tournament, shooting 70?

Just wondering...

Zero chance....for a genuine new player..........but if you said what is the chance o someone playing their first ever round on WGT, in a RG tournament, shooting 70 and then posting in the forum the game is rigged and unfair....the odds rise. The dimmest ones do this!

Look on the bright side.....they would have done their dosh.......

• PhilEStein
    1,269 Posts
    Thu, Mar 2 2017 9:55 AM

Trying to recall how I joined WGT and what was involved in doing so.

Q).  Can you access the forums, community etc prior to joining, or are you required to select a username first?

tick tock tick tock........

• pmm711
    5,641 Posts
    Thu, Mar 2 2017 12:25 PM

PhilEStein:

Trying to recall how I joined WGT and what was involved in doing so.

Q).  Can you access the forums, community etc prior to joining, or are you required to select a username first?

tick tock tick tock........

If you logout of your account you can view the main forums,,,but who would know they exist unless you played the game before?

RSS