Forums

Help › Forums

What are the odds?

rated by 0 users
Sat, Mar 4 2017 10:29 AM (29 replies)
  • PhilEStein
    1,269 Posts
    Thu, Mar 2 2017 9:34 PM

Was just thinking Paul. Something I have been known to do once in a while.

The scrote highlighted by Essisdaddy above just happened to choose a username that coincides with the initials of the cc he/she joined at a future date.  Now what are the odds of that happening? Perhaps clairvoyancy runs in the family. 

• MichaelStroke
    2,066 Posts
    Fri, Mar 3 2017 11:45 AM

It's a hack tourney.  Big whoop.  Winning a free hack tourney doesn't give you enough credits for a Snickers bar and a Dr. Pepper.

And if you're paying credits to enter a hack tourney, you're automatically suspect.  If you were good enough to compete, you wouldn't be a hack.

• PhilEStein
    1,269 Posts
    Fri, Mar 3 2017 1:10 PM

Perhaps someone could explain to me how so many champions can enter an alleged hack  tourney?

• alosso
    21,056 Posts
    Fri, Mar 3 2017 1:36 PM

Which tourney? The reference is missing.

• Jerm65
    1,413 Posts
    Fri, Mar 3 2017 2:44 PM

PhilEStein:

Perhaps someone could explain to me how so many champions can enter an alleged hack  tourney?

'Cause it's not a Hack tourney?  That's an open RG at Kiawah.  Nothing untoward there...

• MichaelStroke
    2,066 Posts
    Fri, Mar 3 2017 3:23 PM

Then what's the problem?  A 70 won't cash out anything in that tournament.  Maybe a nickel.

• PhilEStein
    1,269 Posts
    Fri, Mar 3 2017 4:25 PM

Jerm65:

PhilEStein:

'Cause it's not a Hack tourney?  That's an open RG at Kiawah.  Nothing untoward there...

Jerm65:

PhilEStein:

You, as you well know Jerm, are quite correct. I posted the list purely because someone was obtusely bumping his gums about a hack tourney which we know it's not, nor has it anything to do with the point I was trying to make originally re- knowledge of the site prior to registration. 

Now if you cannot access CC's and other details prior to first registration would you not say it is highly coincidental that one of those on that list, in fact it's the same person that Essisdaddy was alluding to, would in fact choose a username that would happen to coincide with the CC intials of the club that supposedly he had never heard of and was yet to join. Unless as Paul said, he had prior knowledge of the site.

Hence his first score of 66 and his second a 63.

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Fri, Mar 3 2017 5:48 PM

MainzMan:
    Feel sorry for these sad, low fife idiots,

Hey...they live in Scotland...Fookin cold  up there, give um a break ;))

RSS