WGT National Enquirer Comic Contest!

Tue, May 3 2011 4:40 PM (172 replies)
  • PugsAce
    1,825 Posts
    Thu, Apr 28 2011 5:27 AM

• TWOMINUSONE
    2,580 Posts
    Thu, Apr 28 2011 5:28 AM

COS: Ahh, i see now. So they are all your aliases on the wall Sir?

PO: They sure are Rob, gona start me a new 1 now.

• DougBieker
    333 Posts
    Thu, Apr 28 2011 6:03 AM

Cos: Mr. President please we need to get into the meeting on health care talks.....

Pres: Ive got that all worked out...in the Elite collection it will only take 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 credits to make it work and Bollox and Priestess have half of what we need.

• sixkiller
    1,147 Posts
    Thu, Apr 28 2011 7:36 AM

CoS: Sir, this WGT National Enguirer thing has made you a laughing stock!          Pres: Well, I was doing pretty good on my own before...

• oldmanhacker
    47 Posts
    Thu, Apr 28 2011 10:08 AM

COS: Sir, Mrs. Obama says shes going to leave you if you don't stop playing WGT all the time.

President Obama: I'm sure gonna miss her. Now get out, i'm in the middle of a game.

COS: Sir, the Vice-President says that the country is more important than a silly game like WGT.

President Obama: Well, well. Guess who's not gonna be Vice-President in my next term.

• oneputtdavid
    1,337 Posts
    Thu, Apr 28 2011 10:55 AM

Pres: Rahm, I want to issue an Excecutive Order. Abolish this thread, and make that andyson a Political prisoner.

COS: On what grounds, Sir?  I'm not quite sure you have the power to do that. Freedom of Speech is one of the first ammendments in the Bill of Rights.

Pres: Minor detail Rahm, I've fooled them once, I can do it again!

COS: Yes sir....that is your MO!

• Selby05
    30 Posts
    Thu, Apr 28 2011 11:40 AM

CoS: " Your hazardcarrot, Sir.  Water? "

Pres: " Grmmmbbbbllllllll "

Selby05

Well, Mr. Civilized, peace can also be used interjectionally, as a request, greeting or farewell. So, try to find another way to be an ***, if you don't know your, grammar, that is. Peace.

• MioKontic
    4,643 Posts
    Thu, Apr 28 2011 11:43 AM

PO:  I've had a brilliant idea to keep me in office.  We will create new Terms and Conditions to 'remove' anyone who thinks freedom of speech is acceptable.

COS:  May I say Sir that is a brilliant idea.  You may want to remove the photograph of that furry thing off your wall too.

• TWOMINUSONE
    2,580 Posts
    Thu, Apr 28 2011 12:14 PM

• Kurtsbuford
    7,592 Posts
    Thu, Apr 28 2011 1:14 PM

COS:  Osama sir;   The country awaits your decision to release strategic petroleum reserve barrels to relieve fuel costs,  health car and education acts you signed into law are waiting for you to release funding, army corps of engineers are now on site at Kiawah 17,  and you didnt show up at for your last state of the union speech.

PRES:  Tell the army corps of engineers i want that lake drained by tomorrow mornings Kiawah  tee time with yancy..........dont care about the other probs this country has, get me Marine One on the lawn, make sure the defense system is disabled so i have secure and continous access to all WGT servers,  I want  aerial photographs of every square foot on Congressional---get one of our best snipers on bollox,  and stop calling me Osama, am I crystal clear?

RSS