Forums

Help › Forums

WGT National Enquirer Comic Contest!

Tue, May 3 2011 4:40 PM (172 replies)
  • LizzieRossetti
    1,545 Posts
    Thu, Apr 28 2011 1:27 PM

COS: Mr President sir,We will be late for the press conference to inform the nation that you propose to remain at the Whitehouse in the interests of National safety,rather than attending the Royal Wedding.We have to go now.

PRES: Quitter.

• WallyCrotch
    1 Posts
    Thu, Apr 28 2011 2:00 PM

COS: Sir, excuse me for interrupting, but the Congressional Budget Office is questioning   some White House office expenses for something called “imaginary” golf balls?

President:  Yes, well...... that's… uhhhh.....errrrr.… classified.  Bury it in the NSA black ops   slush fund or someplace.  And please don’t mention this to my wife.

• StrangeMagic
    1,304 Posts
    Thu, Apr 28 2011 2:06 PM

COS: Sir Biden was sleeping at your State of the Union speech!

POTUS:

Yeah and I am reading about another one of his gaffe's:

"Stand up, Chuck, let 'em see ya." –-Joe Biden, to Missouri state Sen. Chuck Graham, who is in a wheelchair, Columbia, Missouri, Sept. 12, 2008 

COS: What are we gonna do ?
    POTUS: Tell him to reboot and clear his cache.

• oneputtdavid
    1,337 Posts
    Thu, Apr 28 2011 8:41 PM

COS: I think you might want to remove Chad's picture from your wall of fame.

Pres: Why's that?

COS: The latest issue of WGT Enquirer's front page reads, he's just been nominated by the WGT Party of 4 million to oppose you in the 2012 election.

Pres: Hahaha....he hasn't got a chance in hell! He's got no platform. What can he promise that would top all my promises?   

COS: Say's here...(through unidentified sources)... only promise is, he has ordered Chang to remove the preset "random activator" which interacts with the meter. Guarantees a smooth and steady meter every shot. He'll even refund your entire investment if not completely satisfied. 

Pres: Damn him, thats not fair!.....Oh by the way Rahm don't get your heart set on becoming Mayor of Chi-town! 

• bpwoolery
    2 Posts
    Thu, Apr 28 2011 9:17 PM

ThreeSpot:

Rahm: But sir, it was a 37 footer!

Barak: No excuses Rahm, when I say concede, you concede!

----------------------------------------------

Rahm: I'm sorry sir, the Deviations don't want you.

Barak: @#&%! Tell Bollox I'll make him ambassador to Jamaica. If that doesn't work, put him on the No Fly List!

CoS: Mr President it looks like more people are listening to Donald Trump that we anticipated.

Pres: Send him a challenge to meet me on WGT, OH! and bye the way, set his swing indicator to "light speed." hee hee hee.

• oldmanhacker
    47 Posts
    Thu, Apr 28 2011 9:24 PM

COS: But sir, i didn't quit because i was afraid to mess up my avg. or the fact that you were winning, look at my hand, no fingers.

President Obama: If its anything we hate worse here on WGT than a quitter, its a crybaby....Wah.....Wah....Wah.

• TWOMINUSONE
    2,580 Posts
    Fri, Apr 29 2011 4:41 AM

COS: Excuse me Sir, but a player by the name of LazerL on WGT has somehow Blitzed congressional, twice.

PO: Get him on the phone Rob, if he can do it, why cant we?

• SgtDoodles
    3,112 Posts
    Fri, Apr 29 2011 6:54 AM

lvietri:

COS ..... "shot"

Pres ....  "tks"

CLASSIC!

• sixkiller
    1,147 Posts
    Fri, Apr 29 2011 7:23 AM

Pres: Who was the winner in that damn Comic Contest!         CoS: One thing is for certain sir, it wasn't you!

• andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Fri, Apr 29 2011 10:52 AM

sixkiller:
    Pres: Who was the winner in that damn Comic Contest!    

That did it Six! 

Now I'm takin' names!

LOL!

RSS