Help › Forums

WGT National Enquirer Comic Contest!

Tue, May 3 2011 4:40 PM (172 replies)
  • sixkiller
    1,147 Posts
    Fri, Apr 29 2011 3:54 PM

andyson:

sixkiller:
    Pres: Who was the winner in that damn Comic Contest!    

That did it Six! 

Now I'm takin' names!

LOL!

But but but, it was the prez what done it!

• Soulcatcher
    1,970 Posts
    Fri, Apr 29 2011 4:58 PM

• bfghd
    1,344 Posts
    Fri, Apr 29 2011 8:15 PM

CoS:  Sir the nation is furious with you, and the polls show you are dead last or election.

PO:  Not for long, time to bring out project Yancy!

• sixkiller
    1,147 Posts
    Sat, Apr 30 2011 4:14 PM

Cos: Well sir, you will be happy to know the Comic Contest has come to an end!      Pres: Call Michelle! Fire up Air Force One! I'm going to take a few days off and celebrate down at that Resort I bought. What was the name of it.........Cabo something?

• andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Sat, Apr 30 2011 5:18 PM

"The deadline for submissions is Saturday April 30 at 11:59:59 PM Pacific Daylight Time."

Still more than 6 hours remaining Mr. President.  Fire that COS!

• sdorr
    650 Posts
    Sat, Apr 30 2011 7:09 PM

PO: ACCOUNTABILITY! Say it with me, accountability. Someone needs to be held accountable for mistakes made at the highest levels of government and management.

Of course you agree with me.

COS: Yes sir.

PO:This whole fiasco with cartoon golf, meter stutter, heavy winds, my ball in the water, and what have you done about it? Absolutely nothing!

COS: BBuut, bbuut Sir?

PO: Be quiet, you disgust me and the people want action. So I make you accountable for all of this and your fired, and take that crappy putter with you when you leave. OH, and have a nice day.

• bfghd
    1,344 Posts
    Sat, Apr 30 2011 8:22 PM

PO: You are fired ,Rahm.  When I say get metered, you better as heck get metered, or that meter prediction thing I bought from Icon is gonna be another million dollar defecit on the American's heads.

CoS:  I didn't do anything wrong, sir.

PO:  What part of YOU ARE FIRED don't you get, you digrace to the American people?

• andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Sun, May 1 2011 6:41 AM

Damn!  You all dinged this one!

The final count was 129 submissions!  You are all winners in my book as there were lots of very original, very relevant, very funny entries!  I've got my "not so short" list down to 20 right now.  This is gonna be sooo hard to choose just one.

I'm crazy for asking this.......Would you all like this as a monthly thing?

• sixkiller
    1,147 Posts
    Sun, May 1 2011 7:13 AM

andyson:
    I'm crazy for asking this.......Would you all like this as a monthly thing?
                                                                                                                                              It was great fun andyson, Sure why not do it some more. Maybe change the characters to fit current events as needed!

• andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Sun, May 1 2011 7:26 AM

sixkiller:
    Maybe change the characters to fit current events as needed!

Definitely!  A new cartoon each month.

RSS