Forums

Help › Forums

No waiting on St Andrews 18

Wed, Mar 8 2017 6:17 AM (39 replies)
  • YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Mon, Mar 6 2017 2:58 PM

The "Real People" (cough...Aliens) of WGT St.Andrews #18:

The 5:15 Ladies --- You can only see them if the clock says 5:15 on the building found on left side end of #18. Originally discovered by Ducati916

Now, I thought there what be more on #18 --- It is a storied hole, and things have happened to me there that "I will not talk about"

More on WGT Real People (includes other courses):

• alosso
    21,056 Posts
    Mon, Mar 6 2017 3:00 PM

YancyCan:
    Good eye alosso -- Now I been takin a peek around at St. Andrews for awhile now and surprisingly there are a number of "people" on this single hole

The one I speak of, I made the picture:

And, I played over the fence, too. Here's the next shot:

It's Levitation or Ouch!

• adaputter
    1,954 Posts
    Mon, Mar 6 2017 3:17 PM

you found that scally well done yancy

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Mon, Mar 6 2017 3:19 PM

alosso:

It's Levitation or Ouch!

Does it feel good?
    (just goofin ya buddy - lol)
    Sincerely, I am Yancy

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Mon, Mar 6 2017 3:21 PM

adaputter:
    you found that scally well done yancy

Credit goesables to WGTer "Ducati916" --- He sent to me many moons ago.
    Where he been and whatnots?

--- Yancy

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Mon, Mar 6 2017 3:24 PM

Somehows --- I thinks that the guy on them stairs, the ladies, & the NEW found car with the doors & trunk open are correlatables to this:

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Mon, Mar 6 2017 3:28 PM

Now this big guy here --- with the black sleeveless top can be found on MANY of the WGT courses....... He is obviously part of the Alien leadership or MisterWGT's ground scout when he's up in the helichopper.

-- Yancy

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Mon, Mar 6 2017 3:34 PM

Little blurry....screen cap many years old, from the long long ago -- But, do you see 2 people about to "square off" here? Is this the catalyst to all the pictures? Are these caps telling us a story? --- All bets are off ATM - Anything possibles

Share yer thoughts and such
    THX - Yancy

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Mon, Mar 6 2017 3:39 PM

Gonna flip/flop on yalls here --- See the yellow coated guy? Is that a Bobbie?
    Either we got 2 blokes fighting --- or the authorities -- I cant, I wont say

--- Yancy
    @TeamYancy

• MARKDMK
    231 Posts
    Mon, Mar 6 2017 3:54 PM

drmoose:

Okay,this is gettin' more than a little paranormable here ! Note that in the top picture the ball rolls through the fence. The bottom picture gives me my next shot from the fairway an' if that ain't weird enough, who the hell opened the car door an' trunk ? That's it, I'm callin' in a full blown investigatable on this one , now !

Doc :)

There is a simple explanation to this picture, there are couple wise guys waiting to see if you hit their car, if you do they will throw you in the trunk and take you for a ride. 

RSS