Forums

Help › Forums

No waiting on St Andrews 18

Wed, Mar 8 2017 6:17 AM (39 replies)
  • drmoose
    3,538 Posts
    Mon, Mar 6 2017 6:51 PM

MARKDMK:
    There is a simple explanation to this picture, there are couple wise guys waiting to see if you hit their car, if you do they will throw you in the trunk and take you for a ride. 

This could be very true, I have peppered most of the cars in that line an' very few, if any, have any glass left, they've got multiple dents, missing headlights, holes in their convertible roofs etc. Geico  an' Lloyds of London have both been on my ass to stop the investigation, but, the truth is out there, an' as a loyal member of team Yancy, I must proceed.

Doc :)

• VEM9000
    169 Posts
    Mon, Mar 6 2017 7:10 PM

Warning drmoose, you are getting too close to an area you are not authorized to access. Further attempts on your part to access these areas may result in expulsion from this gaming format, and closing of the pod bay doors.

Vem

• drmoose
    3,538 Posts
    Mon, Mar 6 2017 7:51 PM

http://i1163.photobucket.com/albums/q558/drmoose2/stas%204_zpswkd0wv9t.png

Okay, no red car in first pic, shows up in second one. Europeans must drive really fast, that's some James Bond chit right there.

• bery111
    3,859 Posts
    Tue, Mar 7 2017 4:43 AM

drmoose:

http://i1163.photobucket.com/albums/q558/drmoose2/stas%204_zpswkd0wv9t.png

Okay, no red car in first pic, shows up in second one. Europeans must drive really fast, that's some James Bond chit right there.

That there red car is what is commonly known to us in Europe as a SEAT Ibiza. Spanish body with a German engine. Sounds like alien experimentation gone bad! :D It's not that fast unless it has a fiery 1.9L diesel engine. Which this one probably has. :)

• bery111
    3,859 Posts
    Tue, Mar 7 2017 4:49 AM

VEM9000:

Warning drmoose, you are getting too close to an area you are not authorized to access. Further attempts on your part to access these areas may result in expulsion from this gaming format, and closing of the pod bay doors.

Vem

Doc's been carrying one of these for a while...found it in the Scottish wilderness whilst out rutting...

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Tue, Mar 7 2017 5:59 AM

The local 'college' is actually St Andrew's University, one of the oldest (founded 1413) and most respected in the world. Scally's don't get in!

• drmoose
    3,538 Posts
    Tue, Mar 7 2017 6:26 AM

I believe my newfound theory may explain what's goin' on here. Iffin' ya hit the ball too far over the fence it's OOB ( we already knew that), but, iffin' ya hits the ball just a tad over the fence it enters a rift in the time / space continuum an' then when it re-enters our plane of existence, enough time has passed for cars to have moved an' doors an' trunks to open an' such. In other words, our avatars are capable of time travel here, but, are they goin' forward, or back ?

• craigswan
    31,550 Posts
    Tue, Mar 7 2017 6:54 AM

STOP saying trunk - in uk we call it boot .

• drmoose
    3,538 Posts
    Tue, Mar 7 2017 7:18 AM

^^^ I discover time travel an' you're goin' on about rear storage compartments ? !

• bery111
    3,859 Posts
    Tue, Mar 7 2017 7:24 AM

craigswan:

STOP saying trunk - in uk we call it boot .

drmoose:

^^^ I discover time travel an' you're goin' on about rear storage compartments ? !

I'm with Craig on this one - in the UK the words "Fanny pack" tend to result in much giggling and whatnots! :D

RSS