Forums

Help › Forums

Not Good Enough Or What????????????

rated by 0 users
Sat, Mar 11 2017 12:06 PM (23 replies)
  • elvisgibby40
    48 Posts
    Thu, Mar 9 2017 1:15 PM

Why is it everytime I post something on this clapped up forum, It never makes it to print? Should I run a cleaner and clear out my cache? Or do I need to install a different browser? Last time I checked , my *** money was as good as the next person's !  Cause you sure don't have a problem taking that. So if that's true then my opinion should be as good as thy neighbor's also. This is the problem, I guess mine isn't , seems everything I try to post gets proofed by "wgt" and bam it doesn't mesh with wgt's *** platform or social circle and never get's printed !!!  Don't seem right to me , Hence "Freedom of speech" !! -Just my thoughts on this matter. Ty  for your time.

• pmm711
    5,641 Posts
    Thu, Mar 9 2017 8:21 PM

elvisgibby40:
    Why is it everytime I post something on this clapped up forum, It never makes it to print?

You've only made 8 posts and WGT moderates new posters so your posts/comments take time to appear.  After 30 posts or so you'll need to write a WGT moderator and ask them to remove you from being moderated.  The intent is to keep scamming/spamming down to a minimum.

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Thu, Mar 9 2017 10:41 PM

As pmm says, all new posters are moderated and until the mods can trust that you will adhere to the forum posting guidelines, you will remain under moderation.

If your posts are not getting through at all, there is probably a good reason. Even this post has a couple of swear words blocked out.

Freedom of speech means nothing as you have agreed to their terms and conditions.

But I am sure, keep your posts within the guidelines, you will have no issues in the future.

• alosso
    21,056 Posts
    Thu, Mar 9 2017 10:48 PM

On the practical side, the best way to see if your own posts have gone through moderation is

- in the "My Discussions" tab on the right =>

- in your own Activity Log (see your profile page).

Mind you that they appear only after the check, but they will keep their original time stamp, likely to disappear in the full discussion list.

• PhilEStein
    1,269 Posts
    Fri, Mar 10 2017 3:07 AM

Who was it that said Elvis is dead? This one's very much alive and spitting venom.

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Fri, Mar 10 2017 5:33 AM

• hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Fri, Mar 10 2017 6:14 AM

elvisgibby40:
    Hence "Freedom of speech"

that made me chuckle a bit. Has no bearing in an online forum.  You still get to follow rules set for the forum use.  Sure, you have the freedom of speech to create a post but only as long as it stays within the guidelines of the terms and conditions.

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Fri, Mar 10 2017 6:19 AM

elvisgibby40:
    Why is it everytime I post something on this clapped up forum, It never makes it to print?

elvisgibby40:
    Last time I checked , my *** money was as good as the next person's !  Cause you sure don't have a problem taking that.

elvisgibby40:
    everything I try to post gets proofed by "wgt" and bam it doesn't mesh with wgt's *** platform or social circle and never get's printed !!!

That ^^, may not be the best way to go about getting unleashed onto the Forum unchecked....

Try asking "why" nicely ?

Andy ( Pot calling kettle black ;-D )

• lonniescott711
    4,204 Posts
    Fri, Mar 10 2017 6:28 AM

elvisgibby40:

Why is it everytime I post something on this clapped up forum, It never makes it to print? Should I run a cleaner and clear out my cache? Or do I need to install a different browser? Last time I checked , my *** money was as good as the next person's !  Cause you sure don't have a problem taking that. So if that's true then my opinion should be as good as thy neighbor's also. This is the problem, I guess mine isn't , seems everything I try to post gets proofed by "wgt" and bam it doesn't mesh with wgt's *** platform or social circle and never get's printed !!!  Don't seem right to me , Hence "Freedom of speech" !! -Just my thoughts on this matter. Ty  for your time.

You made 2 posts yesterday and they both went through . You seem to have the personalty of a rattle snake and really want a fight . Your money though taken doesnt give you special privileges other than purchasing balls and clubs . Your second post in another thead you pointed out WGT`s rules on posting showing that you know them . Your above post contradicts that however .

Maybe if you would post using decent language they would get through . Dropping the F bomb every other word will most definitely keep it out of the forum . You tout "Freedom of Speech" which you do have . But you dont have the right to use profane language here in the forum . WGT is a business just like any other business . You cant walk into Mc Donalds Wendys WalMart just to name a few and think you can carry on any kind of way .

You can but you will be told to leave and if needed forced to leave . The same goes here for the forum . You keep blocking yourself with your ranting and raving like a mad man .Until you can act like you have sense you will probably stay under moderation .

So you can stop crying about the money you have spent because you havent spent enough to cover the light or water bill . WGT has spent millions on this game so until you can top that you need to be quiet about the money you have spent . As for your rights , you have the right to abide by the rules of WGT or leave and not play their game . If you look to the right of this page >>>>>>>>>>>>> you will find all of your rights explained to you by WGT . Have a nice day loud mouth .

• gonfission
    2,241 Posts
    Fri, Mar 10 2017 7:01 AM

How the heck did he get so fat, gyrating like that?

He must have cooked off at least 863 calories, by the time I scrolled from the top of the picture, to the bottom...

Elvis never really died, he entered extremely bad movie rolls

Then tried his hand at traffic management on a New Jersey bridge

Last seen at the Whaling Wall

International House of Pancakes, has been under a gag agreement as to his whereabouts

RSS