Forums

Help › Forums

Good Luck tonight Football fans

Sat, Apr 30 2011 3:31 PM (17 replies)
  • PAGES
  • wildcat18racing6
    420 Posts
    Fri, Apr 29 2011 12:25 PM

well they do have their needs. I think they were 28th against pass defense, so a good pass rusher and a shut down corner would be nice, which by the way there happens to be a few coming up :-)

• Snaike
    3,678 Posts
    Fri, Apr 29 2011 1:35 PM

I'll tell you what I learned from last night's draft...

The "Black and Blue" Division is about to lose some really valuable players to injuries.

Detroit takes Fairly (6'4"-298) to team up with Suh (6'4"-307)?  Can you say "Beasts"?

Green Bay, Chicago and Minnesota had better bring 3 QBs to each game...

• wildcat18racing6
    420 Posts
    Fri, Apr 29 2011 2:48 PM

I hear ya. I cant wait to see the patriots pick get on the field. outside tackle at 6'8" 319 pounds, yowza. Alot of weird picks going on last night. We will see what happens tonight.

• thebigeasy707
    5,885 Posts
    Fri, Apr 29 2011 2:58 PM

meh...american football....

thought this was gonna be about the premiership ...Man United...Liverpool and stuff.

tbe

• wildcat18racing6
    420 Posts
    Sat, Apr 30 2011 5:56 AM

sweet, the patriots picked up a great corner back and a couple of decent running backs. Would have like to see them address the defensive line but maybe in the later rounds or through free agency. But Mallett? This will be a big steal or a big bust lol

• oneputtdavid
    1,337 Posts
    Sat, Apr 30 2011 11:16 AM

Snaike:

The "Black and Blue" Division is about to lose some really valuable players to injuries.

Detroit takes Fairly (6'4"-298) to team up with Suh (6'4"-307)?  Can you say "Beasts"?

....as one top evaluator reported, they both have natural "mean" streaks, but Fairly's is down right "nasty". Hopefully Gunter, can harness Fairly like he did w/Suh (second half of the season) if not we will definately lead the league with those 15yd RTPasser, USLConduct, URoughness, penalties.

Don't worry all you fans w/your "prima donna" QB's....there will be a speical rule for those two....additional 15yd penalty for...."intent"....negating a sack!

ps...btw Snaike, understand you're looking for a QB? What will you give me for Matt Staff'?

• Snaike
    3,678 Posts
    Sat, Apr 30 2011 12:04 PM

oneputtdavid:
    ps...btw Snaike, understand you're looking for a QB? What will you give me for Matt Staff'?
    Wow! ... all of the 9er troubles are over!  Didn't you hear? we got 

Colin Kaepernick!!!

... and everything is right with the world.  The SF 49ers have officially rebuilt their dynasty.

/sarcasm off

• oneputtdavid
    1,337 Posts
    Sat, Apr 30 2011 3:31 PM

Snaike:

Colin Kaepernick!!!

... and everything is right with the world.  The SF 49ers have officially rebuilt their dynasty.

L'ingMBO.....a definite day of Infamy for 9er fans........ 

• PAGES
RSS